• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know of a Trusted Dealer that has this??

d-rock

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/10
I've been wanting a D/D for awhile. Almost went with the Rolex D/D II until I realized the gens are priced over 20k. Nope...that wouldn't work for me. But the Tag Heuer Calibre 5 WJF2010(black) and 2011(silver) are sweet...and the gens are right at 2k...that I can work with...Anyone know of a Trusted Dealer that has one of these. I've found many avaialble on the typical BS OL scam sites but I gotta stick with the trusted dealers...And I have to agree with By-Tor (especially on the Tag Link)...these watches should be noticed, purchased and regarded MUCH higher than they are. I've got a gen
Tag SS/18k WH1151 and love it (though wish I'd went with the Chronometer.

Big_WJF2010_BA0592-1.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Just send this pic to a few of your favorite dealers and ask if they can get it. Request pics before shipping.
Good luck!

d-rock

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/10
Just send this pic to a few of your favorite dealers and ask if they can get it. Request pics before shipping.
Good luck!
That's where I'm at a disadvantage, my friend. I've not yet used any dealers for my watches. Only members sales threads....any suggestions on a dealer or two that are known to source watches a bit more difficult to find?? DR

tflgee

1/9/09
I've looked at most of the tags out there and I've never seen this one repped. Watcheden has the largest selection I've seen and timeshops has quite lot too.