• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know any TD’s that have VSF black submariners in stock?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
II love it again and again how the people here treat each other like naughty little brats. It seems that adults too have the phenomenon that as soon as they sit in front of their computer they forget their manners and their good upbringing.

Such people who answer such simple questions hopefully do not work in any service or service area and would, if they were so disrespectful in real life, receive a slap in the face pretty quickly or simply no longer have friends.

However, the courage is enough here to post a GIF or be cheeky.
Long live the internet: D

Deja Vu

KlendatuBug

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/21

Insults appear to be a common way of communication around here. There must be some socially psychological reason behind this. Maybe it is the goddamn lag, every time a pages gets refreshed or maybe just the colors. Black and orange are known to make you angry, delusional and infertile.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Insults appear to be a common way of communication around here. There must be some socially psychological reason behind this. Maybe it is the goddamn lag, every time a pages gets refreshed or maybe just the colors. Black and orange are known to make you angry, delusional and infertile.

Yes, you're correct.

For the record my response/insult is to let the other party (initial perpetrator) know I ain't taking it lying down.

As they say, the best way to manage a bully is to confront them.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I’m glad you and your friends have showed up to set us straight. I’m upvoting you.

KlendatuBug

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/21
Yes, you're correct.

For the record my response/insult is to let the other party (initial perpetrator) know I ain't taking it lying down.

As they say, the best way to manage a bully is to confront them.

It’s one thing if normal users just start to insult you out of the blue or like in my case several moderators join forces to mock you without any real cause. It really is a hilarious sensation. What i think gives them some credit though is that they didn’t just ban me after i contradicted them. Usually if the mods hate you they just start messing with you and eventually mute/ban you so you are out of options to reply to their accusations.

The mods over here are different, they mock you, they insult you, but at least they let you speak.

A few months ago i almost got banned from a big watch site because i figured that a certain watch model name was racist. Moderators and users started picking at me. The only reason i didnt get banned was becauae i threatened the mods to sue them for free speech infringement

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

...all over again :thumbsup: now here's the thing, there are only so many scenarios of unrest on t'internet forums but matey boy has set his stall out as a man who takes no shiz and isn't afraid to uphold his right to free speech, particularly where figures of authority are concerned. Not only that, but he's a man who isn't afraid to use - wait for it - the race card! Bonus points! I'm going to need more popcorn...or a life... right now I'm not bothered which.... :steel:

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
With a brain like yours I've been cheated. Thanks for the shits & giggles as 'honest' idiocy is rare these days.

Thank you for sharing your time.

My poor little scared child. Don't be afraid of RWI members. You will be ok. Sorry if i offended or made you feel less than you are. Like I'm sure your mommy says...."Your number 1" have a gr8 day sunshine.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right back 'atcha. You've been quite insulting to many new members. Do you go out of your way to be that way or is that your natural disposition?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It’s one thing if normal users just start to insult you out of the blue or like in my case several moderators join forces to mock you without any real cause. It really is a hilarious sensation. What i think gives them some credit though is that they didn’t just ban me after i contradicted them. Usually if the mods hate you they just start messing with you and eventually mute/ban you so you are out of options to reply to their accusations.

The mods over here are different, they mock you, they insult you, but at least they let you speak.

A few months ago i almost got banned from a big watch site because i figured that a certain watch model name was racist. Moderators and users started picking at me. The only reason i didnt get banned was becauae i threatened the mods to sue them for free speech infringement

It's hard to believe you were almost banned from another watch site. You are such a pleasant (and knowledgeable) guy. You were threatening to sue a private watch forum for "free speech infringement?" You are truly an idiot.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

Thank God we have a member of the racist police here with us now. Defender of the 1st amendment and spotter of racist watch names.

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Yours has a twist for your tight ass!

And again you insult. It seems your natural predilection is to be a buffoonish clown. Rather than suggesting to a new member that they perhaps do some more research, or, as the mods do, suggest a location on the site where the answer might be found, you immediately go to a clumsy and rather childish affront. You did it to me and I've seen you do it numerous times to other new members who are just trying to find there way here at RWI. Other than you, the community here seems to be rather gentlemanly and helpful with what can be sometimes tedious and repetitive questions. Such is the way of a popular site. You character is to immediately be the child on the playground with a rude and petulant comment.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you. And for your parents.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
And again you insult. It seems your natural predilection is to be a buffoonish clown. Rather than suggesting to a new member that they perhaps do some more research, or, as the mods do, suggest a location on the site where the answer might be found, you immediately go to a clumsy and rather childish affront. You did it to me and I've seen you do it numerous times to other new members who are just trying to find there way here at RWI. Other than you, the community here seems to be rather gentlemanly and helpful with what can be sometimes tedious and repetitive questions. Such is the way of a popular site. You character is to immediately be the child on the playground with a rude and petulant comment.

Frankly, I feel sorry for you. And for your parents.

You’ve been in this paddling pool for two minutes. I’ve been swimming with the sharks for years. Don’t like the pond go back to your waters and don’t forget your floaties!

Don’t feel sorry for me sorry any of my family members, I was raised to work for living and doing just fine.

I searched for a meme that illustrates a “gesture” totaling up to all the watches and info I’ve obtained here on my own you’re lucky I couldn’t find one.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
You’ve been in this paddling pool for two minutes. I’ve been swimming with the sharks for years. Don’t like the pond go back to your waters and don’t forget your floaties!

hey brother, What did you expect from a typical sensitive reddit troll? RWI isn't for everbody

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS

Don’t feel sorry for me sorry any of my family members, I was raised to work for living and doing just fine.

I searched for a meme that illustrates a “gesture” totaling up to all the watches and info I’ve obtained here on my own you’re lucky I couldn’t find one.

Good Lord. How old are you? You simply cannot post a coherent thing without a childish and moronic tone. Grow up, "Swimming with the sharks for years." So you've been an adolescent buffoon that long, eh? I do feel quite sorry for you as it seems you are incapable of being an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: hm11esh

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Useless forum this

Don't think thats fair to say Sir.

This forum is far from useless!

You asked a question that we, as members, can't answer, so what did you expect.

Only the TDs can answer your question.

Have you reached out to them, and if so, do you have answers from all 25?

If so, please inform us, sharing is caring, as a forum, we love information.

Until then, you can't say the forum is useless, because it has given you a list, so what you've done with it is a reflection on you, and no one else.

Best of luck finding a VSF btw, you're not alone, but the rest of us have patience, something that's required in this hobby, above all else.

Last edited: