• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone heard from Hont over CNY?

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
He is still in fujian and will travel back to guanzhou tommorow.

I just spoke to him on the phone and he told me he has a little over 300 mails to clear.
Thanks for the update :)

BTW 300 is not much - there are people that get this on a daily basis.

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
300 packages to mail and clear customs is a decent amount (especially for an illegal package).

I think he means 300 emails, anyway, I had 429 emails from the long weekend (President's Day) cleared through them by noon, but I was just copied on a lot of them, didn't need to research and respond to each... Btw, that was a funny comment by Pecman... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I think he means 300 emails, anyway, I had 429 emails from the long weekend (President's Day) cleared through them by noon, but I was just copied on a lot of them, didn't need to research and respond to each... Btw, that was a funny comment by Pecman... ;)

Figured 300 was way too few for emails, i had 2500 emails to go through after our cruise last week, and at least 300-400 needed a personal response (though 80% got a 1 line response between cervezas while we were on ship or in port.)

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I had a couple emails from him on monday me time tuesday hont time said he would send me qc pics and nothing since im getting very frustrated.

It might be that I ordered my last 2 watches at the wrong time. br02 carbon lite 25th nov recieved 6 weeks later due to xmas backlog and pam177l 21 jan that he didnt have in stock after telling me it was in stock so I ask to change it to pam005k, but still its very annoying. Hont has had my money since 21 jan and he seems to be doing very little to keep me happy.

P

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well something is going on , hes gotta be really bussy couse he replied me once and i didnt hear from him anymore , maybe hes got some problems who knows lets just give him some times after all hes a really good dealer

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
Yeah he is a really good dealer thats why he got voted dealer of the year 2009.
maybe he is just busy with all the enquiries/orders over cny as he had an extra week away compared to some of the other dealers.

P

lorenzo81

Known Member
8/11/09
He actually told me he would be away the whole month so I suppose he's got some catching up to do.

Couple of days and everything should be back to normal

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I highly doubt he's in jail but I really hope he isn't.

How long does it usually take Hont to send you guys QC pics?

P

luch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/10
I just got an email from him. It took a while but, hes ok and not in jail hahaha. Like everyone else has said patience is a virtue in this hobby of ours. FYI I ordered december 2010 and still dont have my watch!! but im not worried cause I know Hont will come through. In the mean time I have bought 6 watches from the members to hold me over! hehe!!

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I know Honts a good dealer and will get me my watch eventually.

I would be pissed if i had been waiting since dec mate lol

Have you recieved QC pics yet Luch?

P