• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone bought this? the Malte Tourbi

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Hi guys, i just found this on puretime site and instantly got hooked. My wrist is barely 7inch and HBB V6 is just right size for me. I am wondering are there any member here own this rep? and any wristy and some review as in the minor flaws that has been brought up before like the spellings and blue screws on the tourbi mechanism?

1292719d1385348177-must-see-monday-vacheron-constantin-malte-tourbillon-collection-excellence-platine-vc-malte-tourbillon.jpg

Thanks alot!

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
I'd like to know as well -- I've had my eye on one of these for a year or so. I know the Breguet tourbillons have had great reviews and this is basically the same movement. Someone needs to cough up the details ...

Sora

Renowned Member
18/5/12
the spellings on the movement is corrected now
vacheron instead of vachercn

OL_HB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/09
Great news!!!
Anything else has been updated?
Blue screws?

Aren

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/11
The case back looks good too. Usually the back of the tourbillons look kind of ... meh.
This one looks rather nice.
Are there no more details on this watch?

Muschi_Katz

27/7/14
I been very interested in getting a Tourbillion for a birthday gift to myself...

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Sorry for bumping an old thread but what is the strap size for this tourby? I just bought it