• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody seen one of these quartz Black Steel's?

markz

Horology Curious
28/5/08
http://replicafe.com/replica-breitling-super-avenger-chrono-black-steel-m1337010b930-p-167.html

I'm in the market for an Avenger Black Steel in Quartz and came across this site, I'm guessing that these photo's are of the real deal and not the rep they are selling? all of the other Quartz replica's of this watch look rubbish in comparrison.

I did a search on here and found nothing then a google search revealed a good review for the website on

http://www.replicawatchreport.com/a...-cappuccino-and-replica-breitling-to-go!.html

So i guess my question is will my watch look like the one in the photo? I guess if i pay by Paypal and AMEX i have double protection if its not of the quality shown in the photos.

what do you guys think?

TheFrug

9/2/09
I think stick with a trusted dealer. The Super Avenger photo on that site was a gen and gen photos on rep sites always gets my spidey sense tingling. One thing is for sure, you won't get the watch in the photo.

markz

Horology Curious
28/5/08
I thought as much after noticing the Serial number being blanked out. I already emailed them asking for a photo of the watch i would get, if i don't get it then i'll be looking elsewhere.

Only problem with the trusted dealers is i can't find a good quality Quartz replica. Watch Eden has quite a few but they are 45mm case instead of 49mm and the lettering seems crooked in the photo's, with some of the numbers covering the hour markers!. I really don't want one of the Automatic's as having to keep adjusting the time will annoy me.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The Quartz version SUCKS. I've had two of them come across my hands. They are very poor replicas. If you buy a good 7750, you don't have to "keep adjusting" the time. That tells me that you are wearing it on a regular basis. Most of my watches will hold a few days.

markz

Horology Curious
28/5/08
I won't be constantly wearing it no, what i mean is, at best the 7750 will gain 6 seconds per day from what i've read on these forums, meaning even if i did wear it every day i'd have to adjust it to keep it in time. I'd much rather go with a Quartz watch if i could, its a shame there don't seem to be any good ones out there

TheFrug

9/2/09
If the trusted dealers can't get it then it probably doesn't exist.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If you want a decent quartz, check out the Chanel J12's. But don't waste your money on these. Fixing the time on a watch takes seconds out of your day. If it's too annoying for ya, pick up a winder. Either way, you'll have a great looking rep.

jiddy

Renowned Member
15/4/10
If you want a beefier watch with quartz that costs like a good rep with mods+ you get a certified waterproofing check this japanese site/ maker out. :)
Getting pretty decent reviews around the net, it´s a homage to Audemars Piguet "Survivor" model.

http://www.rxw.jp/eng/hummer/

sg_s.jpg
bg_b.jpg
parts.jpg
part1.jpg

You get a steel bracelet like the one in the picture, a kevlar/carbon strap and a leather one included.

And I agree with above posters, Breitling reps with quartz is not really heard of except total fantasy versions that will die in a few weeksand give you the "green wrist syndrome" when the nickel plating wears off and you notice it ain´t steel...

So either go for a 7750 movement version or look at something like above or you will be really sad you didn´t take our advices :)

Happy hunting!

/J

D

d4m.test

Keep away from repcafe. I believe it's a scam site, no doubt listed on RWI's list of scammers. Also, be wary of replicawatchreport endorsing any rep site. In his report, Richard Brown states quite clearly he does not endorse the buying of replica watches. Just my .02

dave

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I won't be constantly wearing it no, what i mean is, at best the 7750 will gain 6 seconds per day from what i've read on these forums, meaning even if i did wear it every day i'd have to adjust it to keep it in time. I'd much rather go with a Quartz watch if i could, its a shame there don't seem to be any good ones out there

Dude... put it in perspective. 6 seconds a day is less than 1 minute per week.... PER WEEK. Is that really so important? Will you miss important things if you are 1 minute late or early to be someplace?

markz

Horology Curious
28/5/08
i might go for that hummer then, it does look pretty good. thanks for the advice