• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

any source for the rubber H on the CROWN?? for Big Bang 44mm

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
all i seem to find are the rubber pushers.. but the actual rubber H on the crown

I do have a spare big bang but unfortunately, the H I need fell off already although it still has the rubber pushers.. lol

anyways, can anyone point me in the right direction they've seen or know the rubber H on the crown can be bought? i'd hate to buy another hublot rep just for that 1 piece

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
all i seem to find are the rubber pushers.. but the actual rubber H on the crown

I do have a spare big bang but unfortunately, the H I need fell off already although it still has the rubber pushers.. lol

anyways, can anyone point me in the right direction they've seen or know the rubber H on the crown can be bought? i'd hate to buy another hublot rep just for that 1 piece

try ebay, there is a greek based seller dealing with such parts

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
try ebay, there is a greek based seller dealing with such parts
i'll try, but my ebay search only showed the rubber pushers.. thank you though. mi will try again

i emailed a watch parts website asking specifically for the rubber H.. hopefully they have it. will report back here as well if they do

maybe i'll also try emailing the td's 1 by 1 and see who can source it.. gah! lol i hate thaty my spare big bang's H also fell off.. haha

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
nevermind, i'm entirely dumb and did not see the solution near me until someone pointed it out lol

the crowns are for sale... it's just i was so intent on looking just for the rubber piece i did not notice it

duh! buy the crown.. cannibalize it to get the H part... haha :) problem fixed