• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

any other websites like aliexpress.com

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
Are these sites taking orders now, or are they still out for CNY?

The CNY is almost over, people are heading back to work. That being said, I ordered one about a week ago and it has already shipped. Be aware that if you select "free shipping" the pen basically flies "space available" so it can take a few weeks to arrive.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
so how did you pay on aliexpress? Not sure if I want to give out my credit card info to these guys.

image0r

14/11/14
My aliexpress order shipped out yesterday guys. I payed via credit card for the pens.

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Not sure but try alibaba for another site. They've been in the financial news in Sacto for being a Chinese amazon type site.

i am trying to find a good trusted website like aliexpress.com to buy rep pens? I wouldn't like to spend hundreds for one pen that's why I go rep but watches are another story.

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Check the link pictures close. The inscribing on the nib is - first 4810, then MB star, then 14k, MONTBLANC, 585.

Hehhh hehh that was the exact same pen I was thinking of getting from that very same dealer. What does it say on the nib just below the montblanc engraved star ? Can't read it.

Btw that's the MB 144 Classique

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Can't speak for roller balls or ballpoints but the one rep fountain pen I have is built like the gen. It is not brass painted black but a plastic that MB calls precious resin. The rep looks and feels like the gen. Even the white star. The rep has it inlaid into the precious resin just like the gen. In fact some of my gen parts of my other pens are interchangeable withe the rep.

I second that notion; my reps are interchangeable with all three of my gen mb pens.