• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any opinions on this 007-Gen or Rep?

ckswartwood

Known Member
11/1/07
Just my Opinion.....but if i was looking at a rep to buy...it would be at an AD (or from a close friend)--There is just to much that can go wrong over the net. You pay more--but to me it is worth it- --ck

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
amish said:
I would think that ebay would check items like this, but I guess they leave it to the customer to do the checking.

As I am new to this, does anyone ever think of reporting the sellers of these to ebay? I know that most things in the rep world are attempted to be kept quiet, but I imagine that most rep dealers sell their watches as replicas and not try and pass it off as genuine such as this person.

What a shame or sham for that matter.

..yes there have been auctions closed as a result of members here reporting the reps to eBay...funny huh? Big difference here is we're not passing them off as real like scambay... :)

ckswartwood

Known Member
11/1/07
..yes there have been auctions closed as a result of members here reporting the reps to eBay...funny huh? Big difference here is we're not passing them off as real like scambay...

I would have to say that it prob has passed theough some posters minds (as it did mine) but then i thank my lucky stars that i found this place and a few dealers with some integrity to treat people fairly in this business. -ck