• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any news from Lucy?

jamesdeba

Horology Curious
14/4/15
I tried to contact her thru the émail adress 3 times Last 4 days
But non answer!!
Anyone have some news??
Lucyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:cry2:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
I tried to contact her thru the émail adress 3 times Last 4 days
But non answer!!
Anyone have some news??
Lucyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:cry2:

You have sent her three emails in four days? wow. Not the greatest idea buddy. Send one email, and wait. Remember She's in China. different time zone to begin with. then it usually takes a couple days to respond. Sometimes faster. And she is usually pretty good about getting back to people quickly. Is this the email you used? [email protected]

egroegart

1/7/13
Nope, been down for a long time. She can get you any watch you want.

JAFO

16/10/13
Just spoke to Lucy today. Make sure you're using the email Egro listed and just give her time to respond. She will not disappoint you.

jamesdeba

Horology Curious
14/4/15
You have sent her three emails in four days? wow. Not the greatest idea buddy. Send one email, and wait. Remember She's in China. different time zone to begin with. then it usually takes a couple days to respond. Sometimes faster. And she is usually pretty good about getting back to people quickly. Is this the email you used? [email protected]

In fact i sent my first request, and in was forgott the pics so i sent a other one and after 2 days my third émail
I contacted a other TD in same time and he respond the next day but i whant to deal with LUCY that why i sent her 3 mails and yes i use the same adress email [email protected]
I'm going to be patient anyway

JAFO

16/10/13
Just so you know, Lucy is a one woman operation. So it may take her a few days to reply - if that long - but it is worth the wait.

egroegart

1/7/13
yes, just be patient. That can happen with any dealer. I usually give them a few days. if they don't respond I'll send another. THings come up for them just like us too. but Lucy is great to deal with. I've never gotten the qc treatment like you get from Lucy. She's very picky about the watches she chooses for you. just a great lady.

stephen1wt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/15
We exchanged emails today. She is around. Just need to be a little patient.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
What did you ask in your email? If your question is long and complicated, you may not get an answer or it may take awhile. These guys are pretty busy.

jamesdeba

Horology Curious
14/4/15
yes, just be patient. That can happen with any dealer. I usually give them a few days. if they don't respond I'll send another. THings come up for them just like us too. but Lucy is great to deal with. I've never gotten the qc treatment like you get from Lucy. She's very picky about the watches she chooses for you. just a great lady.

when i read this it gives me more motivation to deal with her and to be patient
thank you guys !!!

davel80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/13
London
Agree with all the above - sometimes with TD you can ping emails back and forth on the same day, sometimes it takes a little while. The end results is well worth it though - I'm 100% satisfied with all the reps I've had from Lucy and you won't find better customer service anywhere!

DL

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
I have been buying from Lucy from the start (for me). Lots and lots of them. Every single transaction has been nothing short of perfect. Some people call her the rep concierge, for good reason!

Jeez, I saw the effing subject line and almost had a heart attack! I read thru the thread, relief, Lucy is fine, nothing to worry about and hopefully she gets more customers and gets more successful!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello,jamesdeba and arjanfeitsma,

firstly,to jamesdeba,
can you tell me your email address,or the name of your email?so I can search it,
I work from Monday to Friday,don't work at weekends,
some time,emails will be send to spam folder,or I didn't receive it normally,
and I checked my emails just now,didn't find new emails in the last days,
so friend,please tell me it,I can check it for you again,

secondly,to arjanfeitsma,
My website was down,but I am too busy,so I don't have time to rebuild it,
when I have time,I will do that,
so if you want any watch,you can send me a link or a pic of it,
you can send me other dealer's link too,I will confirm them for you,
if they are in stock,I think I can get them for you,
I can get almost all watches in the market,if they are in stock,

hope these things can help you,