• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Information on what movement the new Rolex Super Clone 3135 uses? Need a stem

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
[h=2][/h]
Anyone got a replacement stem for the new Rolex clone movement, the 3135.?

Does anyone know if this new movement is actually a brand new from the ground up movement, or is there a base movement that is used?

Its proving difficult to find a stem that fits. Already tried 2824/2836, and 21J all to no avail.

I have messaged Angus, who right now is the only source of this new Rolex clone movement, but due to the Chinese holidays, I'm yet to get a reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.​

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Still looking for a stem for this movement. Surely someone know's something??

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Trying to get a stem from Yuki, but his website is blocked in my country, and he's not responding to my pm. Darn it.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Tried a genuine 3135 Rolex stem, and it don't fit, Angus doesn't know if the factory will sell me x10 stems, and the only way for me to find out is pay, but if they can't sell me, I can get refunded, but thats arse about face. I asked Angus if he could find out what other movements use this stem, but he don't know.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
That stem might be movement specific then.

Keep us posted tho, im interested too.

I do know a guy who can make a stem, but they are VERY expensive, which is ok for vintage or rare gens, but kinda pointless for reps.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Thats what I'm considering doing next, make my own. I have made a stem before, and its doable once you have the keyless components removed.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well if you can do that maybe you can mod the gen stem to work?
Might be a little easier......

I hope it all works out good, and please keep us informed !

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
This sounds very interesting. Can you give us any information on this movement? Lins, pics etc.
Cheers

scotrick

Patron
4/3/13
STEEL is this the SA-3135 that is prone to stem breakage?

Does anyone know if this new movement is actually a brand new from the ground up movement, or is there a base movement that is used?

Its proving difficult to find a stem that fits. Already tried 2824/2836, and 21J all to no avail.

I have messaged Angus, who right now is the only source of this new Rolex clone movement, but due to the Chinese holidays, I'm yet to get a reply.

scotrick

Patron
4/3/13
Answering my own question here. Based on my experience the SA 3135 stems eventually fail (1 year 5 months).

Remedy not so difficult, contact TD, what new watch you want to buy?

One new Datejust three SA stems, problem solved.

STEEL is this the SA-3135 that is prone to stem breakage?

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Yes, its that on, the SA3135, and parts are like hens teeth to find, especially new stems.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09

i know the maker, shoot me the image so we 100% certain what we are talking about...thanks