• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Info on a new C+ Factory Rolex 126613 LB Bluesy with Tungsten Center Links?

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Hello RWI Fam,

I stumbled across this on Reddit. C+ factory is making a tungsten center link 126613 LB Presumably with 3235 but I can’t confirm. In fact, I can’t confirm this at all since I have only seen a post and have no information.

I wanted to begin the discussion with everyone in case anyone had anything to add.

If this is true, then they need to take my money already!

Reactions: Itto

Reaps

-
25/9/22
FYI that's not a 126x that's 116x. Look at the color of the text. I know C+ released the "promo" images with the 126x but they're wrong.

Reactions: GMTFanboy

Reaps

-
25/9/22
As for your other question, since I've also been researching this, here's some images. I think it looks great. It comes with the VS3135 so good movement. And you can see that the side links are plated as well.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Also, it's not made of tungsten center links. I don't know where you heard this. The bracelet is not tungsten.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
As long as the shade of blue is correct and the gold isn’t noticeably off, sounds like it could be a winner

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
so it sounds like all the weight will be in the caseback huh? so not a nice balanced feeling with the bracelet being heavier

Reactions: GMTFanboy and Reaps

Reaps

-
25/9/22
so it sounds like all the weight will be in the caseback huh? so not a nice balanced feeling with the bracelet being heavier
Yep but still a huge improvement, the first of it's kind of model to have this for a submariner, it'll open the flood gates tbh

We haven't seen any innovation in the Submariner category for a few years, this is the first one, so I'm all for it

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
FYI that's not a 126x that's 116x. Look at the color of the text. I know C+ released the "promo" images with the 126x but they're wrong.
This has been hugely informative and sadly disappointing! Was looking forward to the 126x series for sure. Now I’m curious how they got the weight correct.. also wondering if it is worth it compared to Clean

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
they really should make a limited run of full gold or platinum watches for some models, like a daytona or DD. If the market can hold up 1200$ Daytons on rubber surely theres 500 or 1000 people who would drop the $ on a full gold and get some otherwise non rep owning, gen collectors to use one as a beater, ie use the reps bracelet on their gen so they can be worry free on their market condition 250k$ patek while using a 6k$ rep bracelet.

all I know is id buy one...