• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any chance to see the RM 38-02 one day?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
The hands are a little weird but that thing is hilarious and I want one badly

WatchLover0218!

Horology Curious
12/6/23
USA
Hi guys, I am completely in love with the RM 38-02, and I would have liked to know if one day a proper replica would be available around 1000$ or even better if some people are already working on it, because unfortunately I don't have 2M$ for the original haha

Look at this beauty:

Thanks man ! Hope to see some pros and cons soon of some pros 😍

richard-mille-rm-38-02-tourbillon-1-bubba-watson-2022-watches-news-1024x763.jpg
Hello.

Staff edit: This looks a lot like you trying to solicit sales, much like your other posts. Continue like this and you'll be removed from the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

WatchLover0218!

Horology Curious
12/6/23
USA
Hello.

Staff edit: This looks a lot like you trying to solicit sales, much like your other posts. Continue like this and you'll be removed from the forum.
So, I was in fact not soliciting anything. I was just trying to be informative about the topic at hand and said I've spoken with two sources who gave me two seperate prices.

As far as my "other posts like this" i was new and hadnt been through all of your rules and regs. Relax. We're not splitting atoms here, I was just trying to be helpful to someone and explain a ballpark price i had heard of and offered my help.

Do as you please. Ill just make another account my guy.
Hello.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
So, I was in fact not soliciting anything. I was just trying to be informative about the topic at hand and said I've spoken with two sources who gave me two seperate prices.

As far as my "other posts like this" i was new and hadnt been through all of your rules and regs. Relax. We're not splitting atoms here, I was just trying to be helpful to someone and explain a ballpark price i had heard of and offered my help.

Do as you please. Ill just make another account my guy.
I would suggest not being provocative, threatening to multi account and break more rules.. just calm down. You admit you didn't read the rules... so the fault lies with you... just take it like a man and move on

The staff are here to protect from scammers and rather err on the side of caution... It may seem harsh but if you read the brig and the countless scammers you'll see they're here to protect YOU from scammers....

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

WatchLover0218!

Horology Curious
12/6/23
USA
I would suggest not being provocative, threatening to multi account and break more rules.. just calm down. You admit you didn't read the rules... so the fault lies with you... just take it like a man and move on

The staff are here to protect from scammers and rather err on the side of caution... It may seem harsh but if you read the brig and the countless scammers you'll see they're here to protect YOU from scammers....
Got it lol

sulfacetamide

Known Member
22/8/22
Can anyone who has had it in their hands tell us what it's worth compared to the quality of the bubba from bbr or the 35-02 from ZF?

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
I'm waiting to see the RMUL2 real cost. If its around 1-2k I'll get a 055 with the new movement.