• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any chance to see the RM 38-02 one day?

WatchLover0218!

Horology Curious
12/6/23
USA
I'm waiting to see the RMUL2 real cost. If its around 1-2k I'll get a 055 with the new movement.
The newest update for the movement on the 055 Bubba is basically a 1:1 now, it is damn near perfect. I held one the other day and I cannot tell between this one and my gen. The gentleman I spoke to said 3k. May be worth it, plus, I don't have to service a rep every 18 months haha Good luck collecting if you get one!
I'm waiting to see the RMUL2 real cost. If its around 1-2k I'll get a 055 with the new movement.

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22
The newest update for the movement on the 055 Bubba is basically a 1:1 now, it is damn near perfect. I held one the other day and I cannot tell between this one and my gen. The gentleman I spoke to said 3k. May be worth it, plus, I don't have to service a rep every 18 months haha Good luck collecting if you get one!
Please, post an in-hand comparison pic next to “your gen”

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
Lol 3k, pls ask him where he bought it for 3k.

Reactions: Paul Newman

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Looks like I’m gonna be buying the RMF rep of it. Wow. $1100 it is

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Overall very nice but the holes on the strap is way too big. I know this is very picky but that really bothers me since the ones on the gen are much smaller.
The holes on the strap? I’d say the screws being larger than on the gen is a bigger tell haha

Reactions: soubido and KRS3

kallebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/16
does it fit gen strap? i'm unsure, the screws seem to be bigger than gen? 👀