• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another order from Ryan - two VSF Subs 126610LN

Clarity93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/22
Hi everyone,

At the beginning of July I’ve decided to pull the trigger and got two Submariners. This is my fourth order from Ryan and 6 watches total. I’m not going to cover the quality of VSF subs because it was extensively done already. I’m just going to mention that even the movement is gen spec (mine loses half a second daily and the one I’ve got for my father in law is gaining a second, both within Rolex specs, not serviced upon arrival) and people wearing gen subs cannot tell any difference and assume that mine is gen too.
QC pictures arrived the next day Ryan received my payment. My order arrived within two weeks after being sent to me. Absolutely no issues with customs and Swedish can be really petty there. Watches always packed in order to survive a nuclear blast. Perfect communication. Every box checks.
I can recommend Ryan and InTime to everyone out there. He’s going to really go lengths in order to make the customer happy.