• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another order for SEAD...

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
I just ordered the GMF two tone sub from Sead. Awaiting QC. He is my go to TD. Every watch he picks for me is spot on!! Hard for me to try someone else. Thanks again Sead.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mrlicks

PMuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/17
SUBKILLER how are you placing the order with sead1999, after reading all the reviews he is my chosen TD now, I have messaged but not sure what the process is, is there a website?

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
SUBKILLER how are you placing the order with sead1999, after reading all the reviews he is my chosen TD now, I have messaged but not sure what the process is, is there a website?
Just email him saying that you want a watch and send him a picture from puretime of the model you want.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: PMuk

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
He is working on updating his website. Email is the way I place my orders with him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk