• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Great Deal With Lucy

weixiong

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/14
Lucy's customer service is fantastic. My two Hublot big bangs bought from her, she really checks if chronos works n resets n also if watch runs well.

And then the next day, she emailed me saying there was a slight scratch on the clasp. Amazing~ and she decided to go back to factory and change the clasp but didn't expect to get a whole new watch.

So she does her standard procedures again for this new watch.

I'd say, and like most of you mentioned, it's worth the wait. Really showing the true meaning of "Trusted Dealer"

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Well, my daughter's watch arrived today. It was packaged perfectly in a cardboard box and was in perfect condition upon arrival. It really is a stunner. Lucy picked a great watch and I couldn't be more pleased. It's overcast so I only shot one quick pic.

93D0D562-1D35-4351-9622-59421A5C467B_zpstjuvk1w8.jpg

lewdboy

Looking Around
28/9/14
Any news on the exact model of this rep? Thinking of getting the 'ball and chain' one for her Christmas...

egroegart

1/7/13
thank you for this guys i'm looking for a watch for my daughter i might just pm her- any other TD you can recommend.......

after reading this thread you are honestly asking for us to recommend another TD? seriously? come on.

Lucy is simply the best. I have a watch on order right now, and I have no worries about it whatsoever. The fact that she always keeps them for a couple days to make sure they are functioning right and everything is good just can't be beat. Lucy is the dealer I trust most with my money because I know it's always going to be a good one. and she does her best to get you the best watch out there. I think there's something said for going with the smaller dealers like lucy that have the customer's satisfaction in mind. Not many you can say that about.

Awesome watch Jafo, glad your daughter loves it. Can you be my dad now too? lol

JAFO

16/10/13
Thank you, egro. And I second everything you said. That's why I ignored the whole "any other TD" question. This is LUCY's sales review forum. I will recommend her before any other TD because she's been so good to me and because she went out of her way to make sure a 14 year old girl half way around the world would get the absolute best watch Lucy could find. That speaks volumes.

Lucy gets my highest recommendation. She goes the extra mile to hand pick the best of the best for whatever watch you want - regardless of the price range. This isn't the first watch I've bought from her and it will not be the last.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes indeed. Lucy simply goes out of her way to pick some really nice pieces for her clients, all of the time. That alone is worth every penny !! Cheers for her, and bless her heart !!