• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Ebay Douchebag SuperOcean [bobi_store]

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Re: Another Ebay Douchebag SuperOcean

Im no fan of reporting stuff to Ebay, bit this one is soooo obvious and sooo douchy. He needs to be shot. Still up for grabs though.
Alot of these sellers take not of the biddrs so when it is canceled they offer it to them person to person. Then the buyer is really fucked. PP will not hear any arguments on a peron to person transaction made outside of Ebay.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Re: Another Ebay Douchebag SuperOcean

watchbuff said:
Im no fan of reporting stuff to Ebay, bit this one is soooo obvious and sooo douchy. He needs to be shot. Still up for grabs though.
Alot of these sellers take not of the biddrs so when it is canceled they offer it to them person to person. Then the buyer is really fucked. PP will not hear any arguments on a peron to person transaction made outside of Ebay.

I'm not a fan of it either Buff. I look at it this way, if it gets canceled and the noob buyer is too stupid to heed that warning, than they deserve an overpriced Rep. If I made a mistake and Breitling says it's good to go, then at least I did my part. If my neighbor or friend bought that watch I would feel heart broken for them. So, it is worth it sometimes.

The other day I found a Mille Milaga XLGT with a generic rotor on the bay, I thought to myself, that really sucks the big whahocka. It gives a bad name for us "Repies" and to Fleabay.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Re: Another Ebay Douchebag SuperOcean UPDATE: EBAY Lets it go.

Sucker buys it, I feel pain. I feel good about reporting it but I feel compelled to tell the buyer.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
that particular buyer would have to be
a) desperate to buy a Breitling rep and willing to pay over the odds
or
b) a total naive jerk off to buy from someone with Zero FB and supplying a manual for a Crosswind model

maybe its even one of you guys with the fake account! lol i hope so!

anyway, i also reported this ages ago, but no action was taken.

this scamming seems a good idea now, doesn't it?!!! :lol: