• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Angus - AWOL?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
so he DID contact you....good....

well....my friend....tracking number to me.....means....jack shit...

i no longer care for one anyway since it's not accurate and most of time, bogus....

but YES, if it gives customer a peace of mind, dealer should provide one. you are right.

let's just hope everything goes alright......keep us informed.... :wink:

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
He did contact me, and I'll sit tight for a week or so.

But he wronged my friend (who is also a member here, just doesn't post much). Angus said he shipped his watches (over $1,000 worth), then said they were returned because of Customs :?: Then they get re-shipped - to the USA! My buddy's in the EU!!!

So, hopefully I'm ok, but there's been a major screw-up in my friend's case.

Hockeydad1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/06
I am also waiting for three watches from Angus. Ordered and reportedly sent on or about May16-18th. Tracking number is as usual for me...worthless, no information given( this has been the case on almost all orders form the far east at least). I am trying my ritual of taking the tracking number and stuffing it into a drawer for two weeks where it has a chance to do some good. The problem is, once I order the watch, I see that thing on my wrist in my head and I want to see it with my eyes too!

I have full confidence in Angus to come through for all of us.

bme

Renowned Member
21/1/07
What's this about tracking numbers being useless?

My 2 main dealers (not recommended here) issue tracking numbers within 48 hours (EMS), they are always genuine and are a great and soothing addition to customer service.

Once again I am put off changing dealer by these tales of woe. BTW I also use one 'trusty' dealer mentioned here.

So there you have it....3 trusted dealers for me. Never a problem, comms always good, never any excuses, all questions answered prior to order being placed, tracking numbers always issued speedily and they are genuine, honesty prevails with all 3 of them.

You know this phoney watch purchasing really isn't difficult if you choose the right supplier.

How inflammatory is this post?

beano2004

Known Member
12/11/06
I deal alot with Angus and i place alot more orders that then most but then i have a problem watch collecting but i can tell you that Angus answers the emails in the order in which you send them and im positive that there are more people ordering that 2 or 3 at a time. I will send him an email and not hear anthing for a week but for some people this is normal he has not given you any reason to worry about your watch or when it will be delieverd. Emailing him twice a day only adds more emails to his account and it does not speed up the process. While i understand you are excited about receiving the watch and that is normal but sometimes dealing wiht specific dealers at a lower cost you tend to have to deal with some of the shipping times that comes with it. Now EL and Jos have highers costs and tend to communicate alot faster. I have dealt with Angus all year long on special projects and regular purchases and each and every time he has come thru time and time again so i would not worry.

Bean

21/12/06
I am the one who is waiting 3 Evos from Angus in Greece not the US,but i am man of patiens and i can wait.My deals with him were very smooth but what is F****D up in my case i dont know.My watches were shipped the first time with fedex then returned back ,shipped with dhl returned back and finally shipped with fedex again.I have confidence to Angus because he always took care off me and if the shippment is lost i know he will send me new ones.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Dear All,

Sorry for the late reply to all your e-mails, for those who are buying from other dealers, you may also encounter some shipping issues these days, and I am trying my best to solve them.

Besides, my photobucket is deleting my pics and I cannot tolerate it any more, I am busy these days woking on my personal web-site like some of the other dealers, if you have not received my reply (usually PM), please e-mail me to [email protected] and please allow me 24 hours to reply.

Thank you for all your understandings and I will not let any of my customer down at any time!

Cheers,
Angus

beano2004

Known Member
12/11/06
Angus, thanks for replying to those concerned you have always been a man of your word and always take care of the customer. Keep up the great work as you will always have my business.

Bean

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Angus, great to see you as well and hope your problems with shipping and photobucket get worked out man.

clos

17/3/06
why you dont say anything, Angus?

For pay you reply faster...........