• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And another thing!… the wife problem!

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Guys,

Disclaimer, there has been a hard days graft, followed by an afternoon sunbathing in our garden and one helluva lot of alcohol consumed 🙃

But reading these last few posts half pissed, for the hell fucks sake life is a way way better if'n yon's just keep it simples .....

Just wear what the fuck ya like when ya like, fly with wotever airline, book into woteva suite at woteva hotel, drive a Porsche, drive a Benz, drive a Skoda, ride your bicycle, etc etc yak yak yak

Forget about all the wankers you think are judging you, they are most likely to be taking your inventory because they are sad little fucks with boring wee lives and are in reality just jealous because you appear to be happy and have a few nice things around you !!

Repeat after me ...............

"We don't give a fuck, We don't give a fuck, we don't give a fuck" etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:

We all only get one shot at this life ........

just do it GIF

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Guys,

Disclaimer, there has been a hard days graft, followed by an afternoon sunbathing in our garden and one helluva lot of alcohol consumed 🙃

But reading these last few posts half pissed, for the hell fucks sake life is a way way better if'n yon's just keep it simples .....

Just wear what the fuck ya like when ya like, fly with wotever airline, book into woteva suite at woteva hotel, drive a Porsche, drive a Benz, drive a Skoda, ride your bicycle, etc etc yak yak yak

Forget about all the wankers you think are judging you, they are most likely to be taking your inventory because they are sad little fucks with boring wee lives and are in reality just jealous because you appear to be happy and have a few nice things around you !!

Repeat after me ...............

"We don't give a fuck, We don't give a fuck, we don't give a fuck" etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:

We all only get one shot at this life ........

just do it GIF
YEA BABY!!! JUST DO IT!!!!
SAY YES TO EVERYTHANG!!

BUT, if you have the urge to put a watch where it doesn't shine out of curiosity that's the one I thang I would NOT say YES to.
(It's not shaped to slide back out)

So ya know...... JUST DO IT!!!! with moderation.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
@tomriddle some of your posts are cracking me up, I suppose partly because it’s similar for me. When there is any discussion I get the corporate lawyer approach, for those that don’t know:

99% of women have the prosecution lawyers gene. That means that for any incident that occurred at any time during the relationship they can produce:
  • Time
  • Date
  • Eye witnesses
  • CCTV
  • DNA
I keep my watch wearing discreet, I don’t openly display them (are you mad) and fortunately for me like to buy very similar pieces, all black. So they fly under the radar quite easily. ;)

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
@Dave2302 . . . that's what we all do. We all wear the watches we like when we like them.

Some of us don't mind flaunting a super-expensive watch at all times, others, and I'm one of the latter, dress for the occasion and a watch is part of the dress code. I wear different clothes and a different watch to the beach than when going out to dinner at a nice restaurant and on the same token I just would feel strange to bargain for a handful of hand-harvested jalapenos or freshly picked huevos on a Mexican farmers' market wearing a gold Cartier neckless and a diamond crusted AP.

I'm not saying my approach is the right one; all I'm saying this is how I see it. Everyone his own. Live and let live.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
@tomriddle some of your posts are cracking me up, I suppose partly because it’s similar for me. When there is any discussion I get the corporate lawyer approach, for those that don’t know:

99% of women have the prosecution lawyers gene. That means that for any incident that occurred at any time during the relationship they can produce:
  • Time
  • Date
  • Eye witnesses
  • CCTV
  • DNA
I keep my watch wearing discreet, I don’t openly display them (are you mad) and fortunately for me like to buy very similar pieces, all black. So they fly under the radar quite easily. ;)
it's cuz it's true.. they ARE damn detectives/lawyers

their brains work like a massive indexing database

in our case i'm sure every man here can relate or have heard that "innocent" "is that new?" comment.. even starting with that you already know you fcked up!!! already we're in a defensive.. "oh no i ordered this 4 months ago! it just came in" or "this? come on now it's in the watch box i just don't wear it" .. and thing is they already know we lying -.- but it's a game.. it's a dance .. one they very good at

and not just in watches but in life in general.. they'll remember something you said on September 20 at 9:06AM on a sunny but not so cloudy day wearing a green shirt and shorts...

like.. how do they minds work -.-

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
The only problem with my wife and watches is that she hates Daytonas and says she only knows d-bags that wear them and everytime I contemplate getting one she says she won't put out if I wear it.

I had a Panda and it did not work out well for me with her so I sold it.

The problem now is that really want the black dial 126500, and I don't know how much longer I can hold off. I have to change her opinion on this somehow or I'll buy it and wear it in secret.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
The only problem with my wife and watches is that she hates Daytonas and says she only knows d-bags that wear them and everytime I contemplate getting one she says she won't put out if I wear it.

The problem now is that really want the black dial 126500, and I don't know how much longer I can hold off. I have to change her opinion on this somehow or I'll buy it and wear it in secret.
you win

you're the first i ever heard being held hostage by the puntang pie :O

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK

Wow, That's so specific, does she feel the same way about Speedy's (similar look).

@KruisingKhaos95 I think you'd have a heart attach 😂

• Haha

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA

Buy her a purse. Let her get really happy about it. Tell her that you have a little present for yourself in the inside pocket, she will hand you the Daytona. If she still has that opinion, tell her that there are a lot of young ladies looking for sugar daddies who like Daytonas.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Buy her a purse. Let her get really happy about it. Tell her that you have a little present for yourself in the inside pocket, she will hand you the Daytona. If she still has that opinion, tell her that there are a lot of young ladies looking for sugar daddies who like Daytonas.
This is worth gold