• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

And another first time buyer (Rolex Submariner Noob v9 or VRF?)

SAM1000

Horology Curious
19/1/19
Had a bit of nightmare with the original payment methods. But now Trasnferwise is supported and it's much simpler.
Will update when I get info about QC photos

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Any updates with the movement?
want to buy the submarine noob v9 but still don‘t know if i should pick the A2836 or the SA3135. Somebody out there with some experience?

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Any updates with the movement?
want to buy the submarine noob v9 but still don‘t know if i should pick the A2836 or the SA3135. Somebody out there with some experience?

Hello!

Movement works, and now I don’t doubt it will keep working at least for a couple of years with no service what so ever. But, it goes fast, pretty fast. +40/45 seconds a day.
This might be due to the fact that I haven’t service it yet, and I don’t know if this would be solved with it. Another cause could be magnetism, but I have no way to check.

What I did was buying a Yuki 3135 and I will get it serviced and installed into my watch next month.

I would not recommend you going with the 2836, although being a good movement, the case shape and crown/guards alignment are totally different from the gen. VERY NOTICEABLE! It will yell “fake” from miles away.

My recommendation would be going with the SA3135, and either get ir serviced right away (+150$ approx) or swaping it for a serviced Yuki 3135 (+200$ for the movement +150$ for the service). Option 1 is much cheaper, but option 2 will give you a watch for the rest of your life with good maintenance every 4-5 years. There’s another option, and that is swapping the movement for a 2836, as I said, it is a good movement, but you will also need a movement supporter, new hands set and maybe something else (I not an expert)

Saludos desde España!

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Thanks a lot for that detailed information about the movements.

Want to go for a submarine too but don‘t know wich one i should pick. the noob v9 sa3135 or the arf v2 sh3135. Somebody out there who has experience with the arf?

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Thanks a lot for that detailed information about the movements.

Want to go for a submarine too but don‘t know wich one i should pick. the noob v9 sa3135 or the arf v2 sh3135. Somebody out there who has experience with the arf?

Noob is very easy to mod, ARF not so much. I'd go for Noob, quality is proven.

Reactions: Marcus1098

sulleytrim

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Hi guys,
I'm a first time buyer ,
After reading multiple posts over the past few weeks about the best Version of the Submariner 116610LV (hulk). I was stuck between the ARF with the A2824 movement and the VRF with the VR3135 movement.

I have decided to pull the trigger and buy the VRF with VR3135

https://puretime.io/submariner-1166...best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-vr3135.html​​​​​​

Just waiting on qc pics. Is it normal for the seller to refuse to send QC pics until payment is made?

Thanks

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Hi guys,
I'm a first time buyer ,
After reading multiple posts over the past few weeks about the best Version of the Submariner 116610LV (hulk). I was stuck between the ARF with the A2824 movement and the VRF with the VR3135 movement.

I have decided to pull the trigger and buy the VRF with VR3135

https://puretime.io/submariner-1166...best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-vr3135.html​​​​​​

Just waiting on qc pics. Is it normal for the seller to refuse to send QC pics until payment is made?

Thanks

Absolutely normal. Money rules and they will do nothing until you pay

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: sulleytrim

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
More photos with natural light:

javyfp.jpg

24b0lrb.jpg

jhea7k.jpg

xd6rm8.jpg

Is it with glidelock or easylink? Normally the sub has the glidelock clasp or not?

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Sorry for that but i'm new in this game and i have to learn things like that. But on the official rolex page you can see the gen sub with a classic oysterlock and the additional glidelock.
So is it possible that there are gen subs with an easylink on the oysterlock?

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Sorry for that but i'm new in this game and i have to learn things like that. But on the official rolex page you can see the gen sub with a classic oysterlock and the additional glidelock.
So is it possible that there are gen subs with an easylink on the oysterlock?

Absolutely, I might have been not accurate. Esaylink is present in both oysterlock and glidelock.

My rep, Noob V9, has the oysterlock with the easylink as well.

Now I think I've been more precise.

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
But i think oysterlock is only the clasp. And the gen sub comed with an oysterlock clasp with an additional glidelock. Not sure if there are sub gen‘s with easylink.
Can read and watch it on the official page. Correct me if i‘m not right.

peniwan

Known Member
28/2/19
Switzerland
Update: the noob v9 comes with the glidelock system like the gen. I have seen it on the puretime page. The problem is Intime doesn‘t show pictures of the glidelock. But i‘m very sure the noob v9 comes with glidelock. Btw. you can see it in reviews on youtube about the noob v9.
Maybe you can show some pictures of the inner side from your clasp?

Dannycany

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/17
Hi, I’m new to replicas and I am looking for a really great clone. Price doesn’t really matter to me, I just want a fantastic looking watch. I wondered if someone could guide me to what is regarded as the best yachtmaster. I want the 116622 with the dark rhodium dial.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sergiofp94

11/2/19
Spain
Hi, I’m new to replicas and I am looking for a really great clone. Price doesn’t really matter to me, I just want a fantastic looking watch. I wondered if someone could guide me to what is regarded as the best yachtmaster. I want the 116622 with the dark rhodium dial.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

If price doesn’t matter to you and you want a fantastic looking watch then why don’t you go for the real thing?

Sent from the RWI App