• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An important proposal for D4M

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Hey Greg, I was noticing that things are a little slow in the rep world right now. And I saw in your review of that new Milgauss that you'd probably soon be getting rid of it. Well, I was thinking-- I think the best thing you could do in order to stimulate interest in rep collecting again is to just give it to me. Now, hear me out.

Once you send it to me, I'll take it and wear it all over town. I'll tell everyone I know that it's a rep and I got it from you. That will generate interest in rep collecting. I'll take pictures of it and post it on the gen Rolex forums. And again, I'll tell everyone I got it from you and give them your email address. If you send me a couple of them, I'll even post them for sale on eBay as "Great Rolex Replica!!!! Cheap!!!" Finally, I'll head on over to the local headquarters of Rolex, show them my new rep, and demand to know why their own Milgauss costs about $7900 more than this rep. I think they'll be so shamed that they'll immediately change their productions, lower their prices, and become directly competitive with the rep makers.

Think of me as a rep ambassador into the real world.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Seanf,
A proposal for disposal? What color is the sky in your world my friend? I guess it never hurts to ask. :D

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
If people see you wearing it sean the sales in a certain area of San Fransisco will sky rocket... :)

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
R2D4 said:
Seanf,
A proposal for disposal? What color is the sky in your world my friend? I guess it never hurts to ask. :D

You make no sense.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
sconehead said:
R2D4 said:
Seanf,
Pink...

I try to do something nice and important for the rep collecting world, and this is the thanks I get. Jeez. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'll bet By-Tor never has to put up with this crap.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
"An important proposal for D4M"

I thought you were going to announce your engagement. I was expecting a party.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
KBH said:

Greg and I don't have that kind of relationship. Although if he gives me that Milgauss, that could change.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
seanf said:
KBH said:

Greg and I don't have that kind of relationship. Although if he gives me that Milgauss, that could change.

I am quoting this so that I can find it later... as proof that Swayze here really is gay...

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:
KBH said:

I am quoting this so that I can find it later... as proof that Swayze here really is gay...

LoS, as I seem to recall, you offered to blow Greg if he could find you a perfectly shaped crown guard for your PAM 111. Or 287. Or whatever number of the approximately eleventy billion PAMs you have lying around.

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
there's always mouthwash.... but engaged? married? wow.... that's legal confirmation you're gay...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
seanf said:
R2D4 said:
Seanf,

You make no sense.

And this is new news?

Your proposal was for Greg to dispose of his watch to you.

The color of the sky comment was in regard to you being in another world. The idea is out of the box and a bit retarded. But I know you and expect this. :D

Your retarded either way, Swayze. :D

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
R2D4 said:
seanf said:
R2D4 said:
Seanf,

You make no sense.

And this is new news?

Your proposal was for Greg to dispose of his watch to you.

The color of the sky comment was in regard to you being in another world. The idea is out of the box and a bit retarded. But I know you and expect this. :D

Your retarded either way, Swayze. :D

OK, dude, if it takes 5 times as many words to explain the setup to your joke, than maybe--JUST MAYBE--the joke wasn't quite as funny as you originally intended.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
there's always mouthwash.... but engaged? married? wow.... that's legal confirmation you're gay...

There's always an annulment.

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
seanf said:
OK, dude, if it takes 5 times as many words to explain the setup to your joke, than maybe--JUST MAYBE--the joke wasn't quite as funny as you originally intended.

Or you're just exceptionally dense and it takes more words for you to get it... which one do you think I have $20 on?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Sean, your right it wasn't funny. BTW congrats go to you on your Swim Meet victory. Everybody wins right! :wink:
retards.jpg

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
seanf said:

Or you're just exceptionally dense and it takes more words for you to get it... which one do you think I have $20 on?

LoS, don't take this the wrong way, but if I ever find myself in the (admittedly unlikely) situation where I need to know the atomic weight and mass (and chemical composition) of a particular PAM part, then you're the guy I'll ask (in fact, you probably know all that right off the top of your head). But if I'm looking for advice concerning witticisms, japes, jokes, or what makes something funny, you're probably not the guy. Let's not forget that you listed your favorite movie as Big Momma's House 2.

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
Sean, I mean this with all due respect, you wouldn't know funny if it walked up, zipped down its' pants, pulled out its' penis and allowed you to fellate it....