• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An idea for the Vacheron reps manufacturers

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
The Vacheron reps are among the best reps.
But they have a fatal defect, the Malta Cross in the dial is bad...... BAD....... BAD.... ...

China is the largest producer of photoetched for kits. Photoetched costs really little

Why do not producers put an Malta Cross in photoetched on the dial?

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
The Vacheron reps are among the best reps.
But they have a fatal defect, the Malta Cross in the dial is bad...... BAD....... BAD.... ...

China is the largest producer of photoetched for kits. Photoetched costs really little

Why do not producers put an Malta Cross in photoetched on the dial?

When you say BAD BAD BAD! What do you mean? How close are you inspecting it? Can you point ?

6be19a0e2b72704dd7d34d0d0e964ae6.jpg

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
[QUOTE = "Keylog74, post: 3778256, member: 65915"] Quando dici BAD BAD BAD! Cosa intendi? Quanto sei vicino a controllarlo? Puoi puntare?[/CITAZIONE]

Have you ever seen a real Vacheron?

If you saw a Gen , you understand easy my post If you did not see it, try it

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Have you ever seen a real Vacheron?

If you saw a Gen , you understand easy my post If you did not see it, try it

I’m sorry to tell you but that Overseas in my hand is a genuine one...

membrelli

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
If you own a Vacheron gen you should understand what I mean. But it's not a problem if you do not agree with me. I greet you with cordiality

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
I really don't understand the expectations some of you guys have on a rep or the rep business in general.

Yes...the Malta Cross on the reps is wrong...but...nobody would be able to tell that on your wrist. And...it's a rep...a watch that only cost a fraction of the price of a gen.
You'd like to have the cross gen like...go franken it...it's possible. That is what the rep hobby is about in my eyes.
The maker deliver a great base rep and one is able to bring it to 99% with some gen parts at only 10 or 15% of the gen price tag...unbelievable! :)

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.