• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An awesome necklace which will go with any watch...

Pj788

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/1/16
What a joke! now I know where these rappers get their stuff lol

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
What a joke! now I know where these rappers get their stuff lol
lol i dont think many would wear them on a daily basis... but there is actually quite a history behind this stuff... not that i love them that much

JAFO

16/10/13
So that's what, about 35 grand worth of Mugger Bait? Lol

I could not help but literally laugh out loud when I saw the words "never casted" on the screen. Maybe that chain makes you stoopid hahahaha

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
Ret...

Where did you come up with this...

I can front some bling...I ain't scurred...but this...LOL

wont it go well with a Rolex? :eek:

we would be so mugged with this thing over our necks.. LOL

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
nike-indulgences-5-gold-shoes.jpg

a 3 kilogram nike dipped gold shoe would go well :D

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
You know what they say about "too much of a good thing".....well, there's proof that they were right, LoL!

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
It's a deal!!

I got ahold of an Ali seller, he said that he has a case or gold spray paint that he'll sell cheap because it has a higher then normal lead content. But he said if we trace our faces onto a piece of paper he'll use that as a form of measurement to get us some custom rep 3M respirators. LOL

JAFO

16/10/13
I got ahold of an Ali seller, he said that he has a case or gold spray paint that he'll sell cheap because it has a higher then normal lead content. But he said if we trace our faces onto a piece of paper he'll use that as a form of measurement to get us some custom rep 3M respirators. LOL

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll go trace my face and head on some paper. I mean, these things are 1:1 and just as good as gen, right?

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll go trace my face and head on some paper. I mean, these things are 1:1 and just as good as gen, right?

He said in appearance they will be 1:1 AAA rated Swiss quality. But as for functionality he said we may need to seal the actual filters with tape and just hold our breath. But he did say he also sells pigeon tape apparently it's just as good as duck tape.

RickFlorida

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/15
But what is it? Is it solid 18k or solid 14k? Or is it plated....is it hollow? That much gold would be very heavy, even at 14k.