• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing pics

magagne

Known Member
28/7/07
Re: Joshua appears to have the 2007 "red" Seamaste

abat said:
Was just browsing Perfect Clones and Joshua appears to have the 2007 "red" SMP now. Waiting for delivery on the old one.

It might be my eyes or the photo but the Bezel alignment looks better. HE valve placement also looks a bit higher but that's probably just a combination of the angle of the photo, my eyes and wishful thinking.

EDIT: Having starred at it for a while I think it was just my eyes!

Can you confirm that the word "seamaster" on the dial is in red too and have chrome around all indices on the watch you receive?

V

abat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/07
UK
Nope

Can you confirm that the word "seamaster" on the dial is in red too and have chrome around all indices on the watch you receive?

Mine is the older version with white Seamaster writing. The one pictured on Josh's site seems to have a Quartz model dial which means it has the red Seamaster is in a completely different place and it is missing the words "Co-Axial" and "Chronometer" completely. Incidently the words "co-axial" are another different between the old and new Gens, as well as the Seamaster word being in red and under the Omega logo rather than at the bottom with the "300m/1000ft"

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Why red Seamaster? This will make this watch more inaccurate (lack of AR, etc.). Stick to standard white Seamaster, blue bezel. Closest SMP Chrono rep on the market.

wantwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/07
My HE valve/screw thing has fallen off the watch and is lost.........

How do I get a spare part?

:(

magagne

Known Member
28/7/07
wantwatches said:
My HE valve/screw thing has fallen off the watch and is lost.........

How do I get a spare part?

:(

That it's so bad to hear.... I have compassion for you.

I find mine HE unscrewed and grab it just before loosing it. This valve really need some loctite.

Be careful with screw on bracelet too. Be sure they're all tight, specially the last link near the case. Even if the pin/screw is flush doesn't mean tight. I grab my watch just before it fall on the floor. I screw it again, and the pin/screw go a lot further IN the link hole. QC is so bad on rep :roll: