• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing experience with Jtime!

shredd4evr

Horology Curious
30/11/19
UK
When I was ordering my PAM320 from Jtime, I was fully prepared for the usual time it takes to buy a rep. However Jtime broke all records in quick delivery and great customer service with my purchase. I cannot say enough how helpful Li was every step of the way! Thanks Li, you are awesome.

Here is the full timeline:

01 Dec: I email Li for my request for PAM320 and some questions.
02 Dec: Li confirms the watch is available for order and answers my questions.
05 Dec: I place the order with Li and make a payment through Western Union.
09 Dec: Western Union decline my payment. Li immediately offers another method which is successful.
09 Dec: Li sends me QC pics the same day!!! I have one query and Li answers my query satisfactorily very quickly.
12 Dec: Li confirms the package has been shipped.
19 Dec: I receive the watch in PERFECT condition - packed in a very safe packaging.
20 Dec: After wearing it for one day I confirm to Li the watch is working fine. Li wishes me a happy Xmas with my watch :).

I am astonished that despite the delay caused by my payment, it took less than 3 weeks for the entire process. The watch is working great - it is not even missing 10 seconds in a day.

You get no points for guessing that my next purchase will be from Jtime!

Last edited:
Reactions: jtimewatch