• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Just ordered that LV card holder that's been posted! Also the Celine bag was shipped yesterday. Time for the waiting..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Just ordered that LV card holder that's been posted! Also the Celine bag was shipped yesterday. Time for the waiting..

The waiting is a real killer!

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I sometimes almost forget that I've ordered something and then it's like SURPRISE when I get it in the mail hahaha

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
1 month and havent received nothing yet ;( still waiting!

Does anybody know any tagheuer frame glasses?

D

d4m.test

Picked up this iPhone 6 case for the Mrs. While the case is well made and feels like original (slight colour diff) the packaging is very basic i.e cant be passed off as a gift but not bad for the price ($2.60). 28 days to receive. Got about 12 more items incoming but taking forever.

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...enzoe-Soft-TPU-Case-Cover-For/2052111097.html

Kenzoi_Phone6.jpg

Alcander

19/6/13
Thank you very much for the link of the HD movie posters.
I have ventured with two LV wallets and a GMT, I'll see when arrive..

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Hi all.I've bought a few things in last few weeks and will post results shortly.but I have a watch that's a complete load of crap.how do I get a refund ? Shall I report as a quality issue or just say it's counterfeit to ensure a refund ?? Advice would be great, it's cost £50 and is probably worth £10

DaanS

5/5/15
Hi all.I've bought a few things in last few weeks and will post results shortly.but I have a watch that's a complete load of crap.how do I get a refund ? Shall I report as a quality issue or just say it's counterfeit to ensure a refund ?? Advice would be great, it's cost £50 and is probably worth £10

Show us what it looks like

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
More interested how to ensure I can get a refund at the moment mate.was only bought as an experiment.il stick with td on watches as before.got some lovely ray bans. 1:1 replicas

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Hmm well it's important to make pictures and to argument your dispute on all points that are different from what the seller announced in his advertisement

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
Anyone has found a good rep Hermes belt withe the slim/thin version of the buckle?