• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
My wife has two pieces of LV, a large Sistina and a zippy purse. I addition I bought a fake 45cm grip bag for weekending.

They are all PU on canvas backing and the only tell on the grip bag is the zipper pulls are castings instead of pressed and machine cut. The zippy was compared to a fake belonging to her sister and the only tell was the zipper pull on the gen is slightly wedge shaped towards the connection end while the fake is one thickness along it's length.

£205 for the zippy coin purse and around £22 for the zippy fake :(

But there you go; it's the missus and do you dare argue price when you spend £??? on watches and Land Rovers!

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
My wife has two pieces of LV, a large Sistina and a zippy purse. I addition I bought a fake 45cm grip bag for weekending.

They are all PU on canvas backing and the only tell on the grip bag is the zipper pulls are castings instead of pressed and machine cut. The zippy was compared to a fake belonging to her sister and the only tell was the zipper pull on the gen is slightly wedge shaped towards the connection end while the fake is one thickness along it's length.

£205 for the zippy coin purse and around £22 for the zippy fake :(

But there you go; it's the missus and do you dare argue price when you spend £??? on watches and Land Rovers!

My missus would approve me spending money on a land rover! Haha

Yes, the gen lv is PU as well. The zipper is probably the most visible tell. I have a rep lv bag as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Could you post a link to the grip bag ?

DaanS

5/5/15
Guys I'm having trouble with finding perfume on Ali. Does anyone have a suggestion or a link?

D&G The One would be amazing, but any offers are great.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Could you post a link to the grip bag ?

The Keepall 45 was bought in 2012 from an iOffer trader called bottomprice. Gone now but his/her email was [email protected] so you could see if they are still around.

Looking back through emails it was $85 with PU handles and $136 with gen leather (the one I bought)

GL!

jamieroquai

26/12/12
You can find stores where they do the same, replicate the perfume and sell it in neutral bottle. Plenty of stores like that here in Spain

DaanS

5/5/15
They are copy perfumes

I know but don't care.

Just think it's a bit stupid to wear my gen Hermes or Jean-Paul Gaultier when I'm at home or going to a swimming pool or whatever.

Couldn't care less.

Over here there aren't any of those stores, if one can get me any, let me know!

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
has anyone tried purchasing bracelets (beaded, leather) from Ali Express? I just ordered some yesterday and was wondering as to how the quality is

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Ik kan het hier in Spanje voor je laten maken, alleen verzenden is niet gratis zoals China Hahah

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Zend me een pm met wat Je wilt, als ik in de Stad ben kijk ik naar de prijs.
Zelf doe ik het ook voor mijn chanel allure hehe

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Guys I'm having trouble with finding perfume on Ali. Does anyone have a suggestion or a link?

D&G The One would be amazing, but any offers are great.

REP perfume will stink like shit and smell nothing like the original. You're trying to save money on a $40 GEN bottle of perfume? As a frag head, I am offended lol.

DaanS

5/5/15
I would like to try it, may I?

If it's shit, I know that for the next time. If it's possible to save 3/4 on a bottle of perfume which i would only wear on silly occasions for a couple of hours, I don't give a damn...

Cheers

jamieroquai

26/12/12
A real bottle of chanel allure here cost about 80 euros.

The shops here in Spain make very good reps, I use them, smells is identical. Only last a bit less long