• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

D

d4m.test

Tell me which are gen and which are rep. I'll let you know how they feel when they come:
84dd5605e465743c09f0fb1c5c20ff9c.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I’ve been here since this thread started, but still today after countless post I’ll don’t understand the point in rep clothing...

I have >20 pairs of shoes, if all were gen I'd have to work to pay my shoes only..And I need to buy watches too.

As for clothes per se, like a rep RL shirt or a fendi tee e.g. it's something I'm not interested at so I leave that to others

Prosperity888

15/3/12
Guys thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate the feedback. I like the gomino soles. But unfortunately, the reps have bad quality. I’ll check out other soles too.

Do you guys recommend any other brand for loafers?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Put this in photo bar on DHGate and see all the options. Then check reviews. Tons of stuff.
75338236fa0fbf74bc7eee08f38261d7.png

MrJonez

Renowned Member
8/3/16
United States - SoCal
I’ve been here since this thread started, but still today after countless post I’ll don’t understand the point in rep clothing...
I get what you mean. I have size restrictions, being 6'5" 250lbs (mostly muscle with a bit of insulation). Any flaws would be very noticeable on my frame.

Plus, I wouldn't trust any shoes, being that I wear a size 13/14 US shoe; I haven't seen anything past a size 10. But it's fun to look...

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

2e57f425c6dba0e3ba6c35bb3d6d3dd9.png
just found this. The logo has been cleverly photoshopped. It's North Face as shown in final page.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Norway your parcel is en route will send tracking via pm

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Is the logo

The south butt

??? I'd totally buy that

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Well in the case of Tods shoes, you can pay 10% of retail price for a pair of shoes that aren't that practical in gen or rep. I am skeptical on sneakers but Superlory convinced me to try a pair so for $30 I have Valentino sneakers coming that are 1:1. I'll report back.

Sent from the RWI App

Why dont you insted spend this money on indipended no famous brand. Spend the money where you actually pay for the quality not the name. there are alot of small brands... Conte of Florence, Enrico Coveri, Marina, CS ecc that give great quality for regual price (50-200€). I once wanted to buy this rep adidas yezzi they asked 160$! what the point?? Gen nike at nike store in Barberino was only 45€... with 160 ill have myself a nice hand make leather shoe....

D

d4m.test

Why dont you insted spend this money on indipended no famous brand. Spend the money where you actually pay for the quality not the name. there are alot of small brands... Conte of Florence, Enrico Coveri, Marina, CS ecc that give great quality for regual price (50-200€). I once wanted to buy this rep adidas yezzi they asked 160$! what the point?? Gen nike at nike store in Barberino was only 45€... with 160 ill have myself a nice hand make leather shoe....

True in Italy. Hard anywhere else

Sent from the RWI App

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I once wanted to buy this rep adidas yezzi they asked 160$! what the point?? Gen nike at nike store in Barberino was only 45€... with 160 ill have myself a nice hand make leather shoe....

why you want the ap diver jf v7 when you can dive with a casio ?
Same reasoning applies here

Reactions: Arlowf

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Oh this is not correct at all, cant compare watches with clothes...

Disagree. There are a lot of high end sneaker reps. I own quite a few UB, Yeezys etc that are basically unobtainable retail without a large capital investment.