• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

rrpmm02

Getting To Know The Place
2/10/15
If you sell fake sunglasses to children you´re scum!
If you sell fake sunglasses to grown ups you´re unconcerned!

Post reported to admin!
WOW chill out fella, of cause they would know they were fakes, reporting me to Admin for throwing in a question, then calling me scum !! any children would have been college students old enough to make a decision and perhaps cannot afford expensive items.
You maybe an advisor, but that does not give you the right to be rude. Choose your word more carefully in future.

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
WOW chill out fella, of cause they would know they were fakes, reporting me to Admin for throwing in a question, then calling me scum !! any children would have been college students old enough to make a decision and perhaps cannot afford expensive items.
You maybe an advisor, but that does not give you the right to be rude. Choose your word more carefully in future.

You still shouldn't sell them items for a profit that you get with the free information members here provide. People freely provide help and suggestions for your personal use, not for business use.

rrpmm02

2/10/15
You still shouldn't sell them items for a profit that you get with the free information members here provide. People freely provide help and suggestions for your personal use, not for business use.
Right, point taken ! it was just a thought whilst sat at my computer, lets put this to bed and stay on topic.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10

What? You come here and first you do is ask how to make profit on reselling dangerous stuff? I won´t let you tell me how to choose my words here mate. You might want to think first next time you raise a question like the one on making profit. Users here look out for each other and speak out loud if there is something wrong.

--> http://www.grreporter.info/en/fake_sunglasses_cause_irreversible_eye_injury/9541

Carry on guys.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

You're not in the position to throw around something like this. ;)

rrpmm02

2/10/15
What? You come here and first you do is ask how to make profit on reselling dangerous stuff? I won´t let you tell me how to choose my words here mate. You might want to think first next time you raise a question like the one on making profit. Users here look out for each other and speak out loud if there is something wrong.

--> http://www.grreporter.info/en/fake_sunglasses_cause_irreversible_eye_injury/9541

Carry on guys.
Dangerous stuff !! a Tee Shirt, stop being so mellow dramatic, your becoming embarrassing . At least you were not rude this time so you did take some advice from a non-advisor !

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
Dangerous stuff !! a Tee Shirt, stop being so mellow dramatic, your becoming embarrassing . At least you were not rude this time so you did take some advice from a non-advisor !

He was clearly referring to the sunglasses or was the link about the danger of fake sunglasses not clear enough? You seem to have an attitude problem.

Arttylux

27/9/15
Perhaps you guys can help me out: I have a dispute with a seller on Ali, I ordered a black leather watch strap. They sent me a dark brown one(there was never a black version)
They told me the usual "My friend, we give you discount on your next order.. Etc etc"
I really do not need this dark brown strap, even if it is really nice.
To avoid having to return it, I found another strap in their shop, and asked for the discount.... A whooping $3 off, or 10%.
I refused this. I told them I would agree on 50% discount.
When I opened the dispute they accepted this.

Now they say "yes , we agree 50% and send a new strap for you , please make an new order then we can charge the price for you"
That's not how it works, right?
Then I have payed full price when ordering... Or am I missing something?

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
Perhaps you guys can help me out: I have a dispute with a seller on Ali, I ordered a black leather watch strap. They sent me a dark brown one(there was never a black version)
They told me the usual "My friend, we give you discount on your next order.. Etc etc"
To avoid having to return it, I found another strap in their shop, and asked for the discount.... A whooping $3 off, or 10%.

Now they say "yes , we agree 50% and send a new strap for you , please make an new order then we can charge the price for you"

They should provide you with a coupon code for the discount, if not, do not place an order at full price or you will likely end up in the same situation. I would ask for a code if they haven't given you one and if they won't, leave the dispute open. Aliexpress seems to side with the buyer often.

joncoyle

14/8/15
I order the same one about 4 weeks ago which should mean it will arrive shortly also.... Sweet! Good looking rep, and just in time the weather is getting cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah hopefully you'll have it soon, and you'll like it too!

kermit_pl

21/5/15

I was in kinda same situation. Seller told me that he would change the price after I buy it, so I thought I had nothing to lose and I did it. I didn't payed, just placed an order, he changed manually price after couple of hours and then I payed.
So what you did wrong here is paying straight after placing an order. Maybe, they will charge back those money after they change the price. Go ahead and ask, talk with seller, I think that he will understand ; )

Wys?ane z mojego SM-N9005 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

Arttylux

27/9/15
I was in kinda same situation. Seller told me that he would change the price after I buy it, so I thought I had nothing to lose and I did it. I didn't payed, just placed an order, he changed manually price after couple of hours and then I payed.
So what you did wrong here is paying straight after placing an order. Maybe, they will charge back those money after they change the price. Go ahead and ask, talk with seller, I think that he will understand ; )

Wys?ane z mojego SM-N9005 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

Cool thanks,
I will try... Doesn't hurt

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Most 11/11 stuff coming in today/Friday. Already got some Armani loafers, good for the price. Wallet, guitar kit, and suits on the way

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Recieved a not-very-good Loewepro soft lensholder that I ordered from the 11/11 sale. The best I can say about it is that it was delivered very quickly. ;)

Too bad, I actually was eyeballing one of these as well

junbug5150

Respected Member
Supporter
24/12/14
11/11 arrival #1: Bottega Woven Laptop Bag

lu8e0msl.jpg

Not super, but happy with what I got at $150.

Linky: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-B...382452912.html

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Are these branded as AF or just similar style?
about 3 years ago I got myself a really nice thick AF Hoodie, I still wear it now and get people asking where it's from as it's really nice. Would love to get hold of another.

No it doesnt say AF anywhere on it. Just a no name brand name printed where the size is on the inside.

Daisbuys

20/8/11
My Michael Kors Selma bag has been handed over to customs after coming through EMS shipping. Been there for over 3 days!
Is this the norm guys? Orders from the past have only been in customs hands for a matter of 24hrs