• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Here is my Mont Blanc Ghandi pen in case. The pen alone weighs 74g.

MB3_zpse3jwytqm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MB4_zpsuwufumsj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The black and gold pen above weighs 49g.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
No. I bought a couple of very nice pens that came with box's and the box sits in my drawer so I get just the pen. The box's are around 10 - 12 bucks each.
Just wondered as for gifts and just look better.cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
MontBlanc Pen Boxes

Here are the Mont Blanc pen boxes that came with my pens.

The one without printing is the nicest of the 3 and can fit the large pens.

MBBox1_zpslzyarwxz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox2_zpss7wc73am.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The second box is a little cheaper in cost and looks. It is stamped on the outside with Mont Blanc and can hold the smaller pens such as a 145. On the inside it has a ribbon that goes over the pen to make presentation look nicer.
MBBox3_zpsanwdupjc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox4_zpsoye4r2se.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And finally, this is the typical box I receive my pens from Hellen's in. A plain cardboard with foam base.

MBBox5_zpsinzt3xaj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox6_zpsolw5xwx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope this information helps.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Here is my Mont Blanc Ghandi pen in case. The pen alone weighs 74g.

MB3_zpse3jwytqm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MB4_zpsuwufumsj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The black and gold pen above weighs 49g.

What's the white material? This looks very cool - might need another Montblanc to sit on my desk and barely get used lol.

rbaggett

Looking Around
8/8/15
Can anyone point me towards some designer prescription frames? There was someone in this thread that ordered a pair, but he isn't responding with a link.

Thatman

2/11/14
I'm after some Oakley sunglasses, anyone seen some or something similar? Not really fussed about the 'brand' just want some sports glasses and something polarasied. Thanks.

WAFFLE5

Horology Curious
7/10/13
Can anyone point me towards some designer prescription frames? There was someone in this thread that ordered a pair, but he isn't responding with a link.

I used the sale yesterday to give this guy a shot. I went with one of the Thom Browne frames. Added both the frames and the lenses to the cart and purchased at the same time. Just shot the seller a message with the prescription info. You just have to make sure you pick the correct lenses, which is based on your prescription. It's spelled out pretty well in the product description of the lenses as to which you select.

Seller shipped it 3 hours after order. I'll let you know if I go blind.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1243375

newswire

26/11/12
Here are the Mont Blanc pen boxes that came with my pens.

The one without printing is the nicest of the 3 and can fit the large pens.

MBBox1_zpslzyarwxz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox2_zpss7wc73am.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The second box is a little cheaper in cost and looks. It is stamped on the outside with Mont Blanc and can hold the smaller pens such as a 145. On the inside it has a ribbon that goes over the pen to make presentation look nicer.
MBBox3_zpsanwdupjc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox4_zpsoye4r2se.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And finally, this is the typical box I receive my pens from Hellen's in. A plain cardboard with foam base.

MBBox5_zpsinzt3xaj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MBBox6_zpsolw5xwx6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope this information helps.

Tx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali

Tag's are easy to find. Just search for TH then a 4 digit number, that will bring up models. TF will bring up Tom Fords. Browne for Tom Browns. Oliver peoples for themselves. Once you start looking others will show up.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Hey guys,
As promised I get back to you as I've received my LV Keepall 55 & Marco wallet with hot stamp.

This is my first experiment with replica on Aliexpress & I got to say I'm pretty impressed with the quality, I've had both gen in hand a few times and those are pretty damn close.
The zip is the most spot on imo.

I also got some Mont Blanc pens which are pretty amazing for the price :)
The leather cover looks cheap though

Paid around 250€ for everything shipped
Shipping was really fast, I ordered it on thursday night and got it the next tuesday via DHL (I'm in France)

Here is the link for the photos

There is a pic with both the Keepall & Marco and my gen LV belt, so you can compare the print.

Hope this helps some of you and I can provide the sellers link, just drop me a PM ;)

Looks killer man! How's the it feel though? Like to "flimsy" or pretty good?? I've been eyeing them..

kevinmf

Known Member
11/3/15
Here is a seller that I have purchased from several times. Each time receiving a top quality pen. Prior to buying, I ask here what it is made of. If you are getting a 2 tone like my last pen it is made of metal and resin not plastic.

It is Hellen's Pen Shop; store number; 1210190 and link is;
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1210190.

MB1_zpsozwbxd6n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MB2_zpspkiixgra.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanx .. Will give it a try