• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Nummer14

Renowned Member
31/5/15
I bought these keychains from another seller but at the same price. They're ok but the leather has quite a shine to it, not certain it's real leather, but quality is actually quite nice

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

alphablade

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/14
Thanks bud!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Men-s-sweater/1181545_255402813.html
Found a Ralph Lauren Polo dealer that seems to sell quality reps, does anyone have experience with them?
Only bought polo's from him. Quality is good and has split ends (not sure how you call it.at the bottom the shirt has a small split on both sides like the qenuine if I am not mistaken). I bough a size S and wear suit size 46. I also have a m which fits fine, but I prefer a slimmer fit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Did somebody find a good quality Burberry scarf? A plain black one with preferably the equestrian knight logo stamped on it.
Otherwise a plain black one with a burberry tag is also fine.
If you want Burberry scarves then our very own Stan (Whacko Bird Keeper) sells them. Excellent quality and very cheap. He's a top notch seller based here in CONUS.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Only bought polo's from him. Quality is good and has split ends (not sure how you call it.at the bottom the shirt has a small split on both sides like the qenuine if I am not mistaken). I bough a size S and wear suit size 46. I also have a m which fits fine, but I prefer a slimmer fit.

Did you notice in all of his pics in his store the inner tags all say Mile Wile Polo? LOL

alphablade

21/2/14
Hahaha, that's weird :S my tag just says Polo Ralph Lauren or something like that [emoji14]

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Hahaha, that's weird :S my tag just says Polo Ralph Lauren or something like that [emoji14]

Did you order the regular, classic short sleeve Polos? How is the material, stitching, and the embroidery on the pony? These are a little lower priced than the Polos a few pages back.

alphablade

21/2/14
Probably a one-off looking at the reviews but my Fred Perry polo didn't turn up from this seller, had to go to a dispute (awaiting refund) :cry2:
Probably just bad luck. Received 3 polos last week without a hitch.. Or I am just lucky..

Stretford_ender

5/7/14
Probably just bad luck. Received 3 polos last week without a hitch.. Or I am just lucky..

Very tempted to order again as the reviews and feedback is mostly positive!

Does anyone have links to any other sellers who sell decent Lyle and Scott items and Fred Perry?

alphablade

21/2/14
Mate, do they run good by size? Like an M is an actual M?
Do you prefer a slim fit or a regular Polo fit? For slim I need a size S and for regular a size m. I am a suit size 46. Compared with the rest of my clothing the size is pretty spot on actually :)

Arcedia

31/5/15
Do you prefer a slim fit or a regular Polo fit? For slim I need a size S and for regular a size m. I am a suit size 46. Compared with the rest of my clothing the size is pretty spot on actually :)

I prefer regular, so I guess I should go for an M then :p. Did you also order other stuff from him, like pullovers? http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...im-V-Neck-Long-Sleeve/728460_32398451205.html

More interested in these as the cold weather is approaching anyways, won't be wearing a lot of t-shirts back in Holland LOL.

alphablade

21/2/14
I prefer regular, so I guess I should go for an M then [emoji14]. Did you also order other stuff from him, like pullovers? http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...im-V-Neck-Long-Sleeve/728460_32398451205.html

More interested in these as the cold weather is approaching anyways, won't be wearing a lot of t-shirts back in Holland LOL.
Hahaha, it's getting pretty cold here indeed [emoji14] I don't have any experience regarding the other stuff... Have contemplated to buy one, but I have my suspicions regarding the quality...

Arcedia

31/5/15
Hahaha, it's getting pretty cold here indeed [emoji14] I don't have any experience regarding the other stuff... Have contemplated to buy one, but I have my suspicions regarding the quality...

Haha yeah, I experienced that last week already with the chilly eastern wind. I'm going to order a polo along with a pullover, I'll let you know about the quality :).

ProFound

17/8/14
Is it genuine leather? Tell me more about the wallet

I think it's leather but it's pretty cheap feeling. It's some sort of bonded leather. You're extremely unlikely to get a piece of hyde leather out of an item on aliexpress.

tysoosn

9/3/15
I think it's leather but it's pretty cheap feeling. It's some sort of bonded leather. You're extremely unlikely to get a piece of hyde leather out of an item on aliexpress.

I bought items with very high quality from aliexpress. But i pay them good. Mont Blanc keychains for 30$ 99.999% like the original. Stainles steel and very high quality genuine leather. Bought steering wheel cover 5 years ago its genuine leather too and it is like new. You can buy quality from China and Aliexpress too. But its hard to find and its not cheap like PU. And giving 30$ for a wallet that is not genuine leather is waste of money... Real price is like 2$ lol

keeperke

10/6/15
Just received my jeans from whole life love who are mentioned in this thread and I'm very unimpressed with them. They only cost 20 euro and pretty much feel like that. Very very thin jeans, when I received my parcel I thought it was a Tshirt, finishing is also poor with the hole to button the jeans actually missing. I'll have to cut that out myself. Jeans came with labels on them for Lee which I don't have any experience on. But overall won't buy there again.

Time taker

Known Member
9/3/13
Just received my jeans from whole life love who are mentioned in this thread and I'm very unimpressed with them. They only cost 20 euro and pretty much feel like that. Very very thin jeans, when I received my parcel I thought it was a Tshirt, finishing is also poor with the hole to button the jeans actually missing. I'll have to cut that out myself. Jeans came with labels on them for Lee which I don't have any experience on. But overall won't buy there again.

Do you have a link to the pair you purchased??