• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

joncoyle

14/8/15
Thanks for the link to the polos! It sounds like you guys bought these before and the tail on the pony was better? Maybe this was a different production run or something.

How are the buttons? Are they mother of pearl, like the gens?

None of my gens are custom fit. Is that more of a slim fit?

Buttons are mother of pearl style- they look just the same as my gen

Yeah custom fit is more fitted, a nicer style in my opinion

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
I have bought the IE800 from them, received a few days ago. Overall impression is quite good. It came with retail packaging and all accessories like the gen (compared with youtube unboxing videos). I've paid like $180 and found some IE800 on aliexpress (just search for "ie800") for between $20 and $30 (which of course I ordered too, didn't come in yet though) I'd like to wait for the comparison - maybe the $20 version from aliexpress is the same as the one I've ordered, who knows??

Thanks for your first impressions! I've been lost without the pair that got nicked on me.. I look forward to your comparison :)

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
I forgot one thing, but it´s not mine, that´s why. The mrs loves Mac cosmetics, and buys it when we are in the US. However, it´s very expensive in Sweden, so she tried this one on account of the Reviews:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Amaz...cil-Matte-Lipstick-Lip-Gloss/32246347609.html

Lipgloss. She has one original left, and I compared the outside, and they are extremely well made. The cap is a bit curved on the top on the ali one, but if you don´t compare them side by side... no one will ever know. They smell and taste like the original, maybe a Little bit more runnier (but the mrs liked these more actually).

She gives them 10/10.

I know that some of you Think that these things shouldn´t be bought on Ali, cosmetics and things for the skin. I understand and I kinda agree. But look at those Reviews. The only bad ones are from people getting the wrong colors... ;)

There you go. Maybe something for the mrs!

That's exactly what I needed to explain my time on this site! Sold out..

Shoulda checked before I told here I was getting her a present!!

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Buttons are mother of pearl style- they look just the same as my gen

Yeah custom fit is more fitted, a nicer style in my opinion
Sweet! Thanks a lot for the info. I'm going to give it a try! [emoji106] [emoji2]

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Too bad you have to buy a crate of 100! [emoji1] I wonder if these are any good? Half price is still a lot for a rep.

I emailed them, they replied with that's a minimum run size and ignored if they knew anyone else selling them...
At least the product is on their minds to make and we might get lucky with a batch! I will keep looking and let you know if I find them :)

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I emailed them, they replied with that's a minimum run size and ignored if they knew anyone else selling them...
At least the product is on their minds to make and we might get lucky with a batch! I will keep looking and let you know if I find them :)
Cool! Thanks! I'd love to get a couple of the subs, a couple of their sound bars, and then enough of these speakers to outfit my entire house. This would cost a fortune if paying retail.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Got my pair of TF211 in today, fantastic quality, great polarization, case covered in real suede, pretty solid. Fast shipping selling too (unlike some people I'm dealing with)

the store is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1243375 but the ad was removed, I'm sure you can message to ask, or get one of the other TF there

Dakov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/15
EU
Got my pair of TF211 in today, fantastic quality, great polarization, case covered in real suede, pretty solid. Fast shipping selling too (unlike some people I'm dealing with)

the store is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1243375 but the ad was removed, I'm sure you can message to ask, or get one of the other TF there
I recently ordered there a pair of oliver peoples ndg with prescription lenses. Haven't arrived yet.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
9b7a330c190cecdd25ed19f01b62ab9b.jpg

abe879e634706cd96e09afddfd30ede7.jpg

68de5fcf910e68bcd31288e17ddb03bb.jpg

Just took delivery of these.came unboxed but we're about £12 .quality is great, they are so light to wear and comfy .link closed but seller has new ads

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/807245

This addiction has to stop !!!!!!!

momiloco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/12
Hi, where can I find a decent lv wallets and manbag in aliexpress?

Cheers

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Not over in AE got a link from a seller you need to contact trough mail she has all kinds of stuff. Bit slow to answer but good quality.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Is it acceptable to sell clothing items in the "non watch items for sale" section ..