• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
79c771c11734d3a39ad3e4ca5a99bdcc.jpg

ba4e8994289b2a3f0d5c94f60211ebd6.jpg

872833ea4f86d020caffa555ab7bae6d.jpg

0699cfb1334ee8490c5d04b9fe527eca.jpg
Also this .Have bought 2 of these now as gifts , as cheap as £11 but fluctuates up to around £15. Build quality is good but not real leather.boxed etc

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Ugh, Elina has now taken over a month on two orders, both without valid tracking (everything I've bought has had track, even from her). She hasn't gotten back to my messages, and I'll probably have to dispute. On the lookout for a different seller, so I can get the rest of my RB n stuff...

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Ugh, Elina has now taken over a month on two orders, both without valid tracking (everything I've bought has had track, even from her). She hasn't gotten back to my messages, and I'll probably have to dispute. On the lookout for a different seller, so I can get the rest of my RB n stuff...
That's too bad to hear. I've got an places recently. Let's see how that goes..

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
My brothers last order took 4-5 weeks but still arrived

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Over 200 dollar..for an aliexpress item. But it looks classy as hell I must admit.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
That's too bad to hear. I've got an places recently. Let's see how that goes..

The orders were put in before she was put on probabtion, and we stayed in contact during that period. It's very worrisome and frustrating, since these are larger orders too. She better have just taken a few days off, but the fact that she isn't getting back to me is frustrating.

My brothers last order took 4-5 weeks but still arrived

Mi know it takes some people a while, but it never takes more than two weeks after being shipped for me, and I ALWAYS have a real tracking number. I've actually had 3-4 different orders come in, while waiting for these two from Elina.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
The orders were put in before she was put on probabtion, and we stayed in contact during that period. It's very worrisome and frustrating, since these are larger orders too. She better have just taken a few days off, but the fact that she isn't getting back to me is frustrating.

Mi know it takes some people a while, but it never takes more than two weeks after being shipped for me, and I ALWAYS have a real tracking number. I've actually had 3-4 different orders come in, while waiting for these two from Elina.
I've been in contact with Elina as well as I've made a custom order but she has been more difficult to reach. The package hasn't shipped out yet though.

ProFound

17/8/14
Got a bunch of stuff today.

LV Cardholder - Great quality. Smells plasticy but the smell will fade. Great price: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...gn-business-card-case/821608_32374227401.html
Diesel Jeans - they turned out great. Very impressed by the quality. Great price too compared to gen. From this seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1680367
Red London Phone Booth Piggy Bank - Odd ball purchase here. Just something to throw my spare change into at the end of each day. Beats a mug or jar: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cofr...eet-Red-Telephone-Booth-Bank/32307830491.html
Nike Gym Bag - pretty good. Great for throwing the gym clothes in. Kind of small though: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...-body-large-cylinder-backpack/1724093960.html
Fred Perry Gym Bag - PU Leather but feels decent enough. Decent sized. Same seller as the Nike bag but it doesn't appear that he stocks it anymore.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14

Exact same scenario for me really.orders started taking longer and longer .started with a week and ended with 5 weeks.she doesn't reply to my messages and I don't even have outstanding orders.just file a dispute and they will refund you. No need to panic mate