• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Trying to buy a 50% coupon but it is being sold out before I am touching the "Buy" icon!!!
Any Tips on how to get it?
I just watched the countdown and hit the buttons in order, as quick as they showed up .
I could have been agreeing to sell a kidney!
Everytime I let the pages fully load or read them they were sold out.
I was faster on my phone to click then on my pc.
Good luck!

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
Link to LR :
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-brand-polo-shirt-S-M-L-XL-XXL/526768351.html
Also I advice to wrote with seller ( he will give us you link to yuppo with pictures of all the products he have)

About MiKeys.. They work but not with app attached to them. I downloaded other (called KeyCut) from Google Play and it works fine. So for the price I gave it's really nice product, I think I won't do dispute even I know that I would win one ; )

Wys?ane z mojego SM-N9005 przy u?yciu Tapatalka
This is strange. Pricing doesn't appear and the page doesn't fully load. I'll keep trying. Do you remember how much they were?

By the way, what are mikeys?

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
$16 each + free ship to USA
Cool. Thanks! About 10 years ago, Sams Club had almost every color of RL Polos for sale for $19.99. I grabbed one of every color I could find, but a couple have gotten snagged on things and could be replaced. I might try a few from this seller if the quality is good.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Cool. Thanks! About 10 years ago, Sams Club had almost every color of RL Polos for sale for $19.99. I grabbed one of every color I could find, but a couple have gotten snagged on things and could be replaced. I might try a few from this seller if the quality is good.
Anyone know what the sizing is like ?

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
I've been reading this thread and it sounds like sellers post a size chart that should be followed. My guess is these are all Asian sizes, so if you normally buy a medium you would need to go L or XL. That seems to be the pattern with these clothing items, buy definitely refer to the seller's size chart.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
I've been reading this thread and it sounds like sellers post a size chart that should be followed. My guess is these are all Asian sizes, so if you normally buy a medium you would need to go L or XL. That seems to be the pattern with these clothing items, buy definitely refer to the seller's size chart.
Had a read through feedback and I think sizing is normal on these ? I find rl massive compared to other designer brands.that said this is custom fit so should be a bit smaller than the classic fit.il just order a tester I think

kermit_pl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
Sizing is US, so I ordered S like normally I do and it is good (178 cm, 65 kg). I suggest you should use the chart attached in description ; )
I knew it was RL because I wrote to the seller - nice guy by the way.

kermit_pl

21/5/15
This is strange. Pricing doesn't appear and the page doesn't fully load. I'll keep trying. Do you remember how much they were?

By the way, what are mikeys?
16 USD + free shipping worldwide, as someone said before.
MiKeys are buttons plugged into jack port of a phone. So straight said they are additional buttons used to easily turning on a torch or doing a screen or opening an app (there are plenty of options)

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
16 USD + free shipping worldwide, as someone said before.
MiKeys are buttons plugged into jack port of a phone. So straight said they are additional buttons used to easily turning on a torch or doing a screen or opening an app (there are plenty of options)

Got it. Thanks man!

Glad to read the sizing is US. I think it is always wise to read the posted size charts with these sellers. Better safe than sorry! [emoji2]

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
NEW Glasses web site...

Hey all, was looking for some new sunglasses, eyeglasses and reading glasses and came across this web site. At first I thought it was a brand name warehouse or wholesaler but after further checking out the site, it appears to be in China. All glasses are listed by brand. The one's I looked at, Persol, Ray Ban, Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples; all cost about $30.00. You all may want to check it out. :clap:

http://www.huseyewear.com/index.html

CycleBuyer

15/7/13
Hey all, was looking for some new sunglasses, eyeglasses and reading glasses and came across this web site. At first I thought it was a brand name warehouse or wholesaler but after further checking out the site, it appears to be in China. All glasses are listed by brand. The one's I looked at, Persol, Ray Ban, Tom Ford, Oliver Peoples; all cost about $30.00. You all may want to check it out. :clap:

What protection is provided the buyer in terms of payment methods that allow a refund if the product never arrives, or is garbage? All I see are WU and bank wiring. I'd be cautious.

WatchFnatic

2/7/15

This seems worth of investigating

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Omg some are hilarious!

I won't spoil but D bananas Hahaha

And I wouldn't mind driving in that first geely! Cool copy haha.

In Belarus you can see Geely cars. But I haven't seen this one, only budget ones. I suppose this one is "premium".

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

lindoko

25/7/12
anyone got a dr martens type shoe with size 28,5cm?

The gen one is poor quality, so no reason not to try a cheap one.