• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ProFound

17/8/14
Feels like some kind of cross between cotton and a bit of polyester. I believe gen sweaters are coated in some kind of water resistant coating so it feels similar to gen.

DaanS

5/5/15
Guys, I'm trying to find myself a nice pair of Loubs for at home (so not the expensive reps)

Was looking for these in completely red:
Size:36-46 Men's Women's Brown Genuine Leather With Spikes Toe Red Bottom Fashion Sneakers,Unisex Luxury Brand Flat Casual Shoes
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Size...Spikes-Toe-Red-Bottom-Fashion/1954767107.html

Size chart says Size 7 is EU 40...

I have several pairs gen Lanvin's, size 7, but my other shoes vary from size 41 to 43.

Is anyone familiar with my problem...?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
It's really fugly! Not gen-like at all!

If you want really good quality LV (and other luxury brands) reps, try this seller: [email protected]

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/simpleaaa/collections/?lang=en

Some items aren't listed in catalogs, so, search for them on the LV site, then send to Sandy the reference # and ask if she can get it for you.

Hi, can I check if you have bought anything from this seller? This seller seems to have everything well stocked. Don't mind paying more for a good quality for sure.

vcarriere

Horology Curious
27/8/12
There's only one thing that bothers me with those Leather goods, you never know if it will be PU Leather or real leather, even if you ask the seller.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
There's only one thing that bothers me with those Leather goods, you never know if it will be PU Leather or real leather, even if you ask the seller.
Yes but if you ask them and they say real leather and you receive pu you have a better case ti open a claim

finchy

Horology Curious
7/4/12
I ordered an item but the seller has come back to say it is out of stock and to open a dispute to get a refund. When I do it says I have to wait to open a dispute until 5 days after the seller marks the item as shipped, which they've done. Is that right? I have to wait 5 days to do?

Nick1980

13/2/14
Hi, can I check if you have bought anything from this seller? This seller seems to have everything well stocked. Don't mind paying more for a good quality for sure.

Yes, I've bought some stuff from this seller.
If you don't mind paying more for good quality, than search only for 'original quality' items and forget about others ).

Alcander

19/6/13
I ordered an item but the seller has come back to say it is out of stock and to open a dispute to get a refund. When I do it says I have to wait to open a dispute until 5 days after the seller marks the item as shipped, which they've done. Is that right? I have to wait 5 days to do?

I think he must refund immediately. I don't understand why not

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Killingsworth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/13
Do you guys have the PayPal debit Mastercard? I set up my AliPay account with my PayPal MC Debit so when I purchase I just enter my password and AliPay pulls it from PayPal into escrow. Once I confirm package received the seller gets paid. I had a package arrive with goods damaged and filed a dispute stating item arrived damage and requested $10.00 refund and received it.

No, the paypal mastercard is not very common here in Germany. Normaly paypal took the money from your normal bank account.

umirza85

12/6/15
This is a great deal on a decent bluetooth speaker. I paid $45 for it, but on sale at $28 I will buy another. Obviously wont beat those bose ones, but the sound quality is excellent. Only downside I can say is that the Bass isnt as deep as I like (but that could be a positive or negative).

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...399.html?sdom=101.140239.126403.0_32366166399

Anyways theres only a limited number at this price, and when converted to £ its an amazing deal.

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
This is a great deal on a decent bluetooth speaker. I paid $45 for it, but on sale at $28 I will buy another. Obviously wont beat those bose ones, but the sound quality is excellent. Only downside I can say is that the Bass isnt as deep as I like (but that could be a positive or negative).

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...399.html?sdom=101.140239.126403.0_32366166399

Anyways theres only a limited number at this price, and when converted to £ its an amazing deal.

I saw a review and If I dont have my JBL I will purchase, thank you.
I want to buy the knife that someone post 1 or 2 page back but do the customs allows knife throw the mail? If it get confiscated do the seller refund me? And most important am I gonna get a kind of warning by the customs?

Now I am waiting another MB, a Wine aerator and a Goyard card holder
greetings.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Super quick update... Just got my chinese Elephone P8000 via DHL today and WOW this is an awesome phone for the money ($170). Its a little bit heavy, but it is a 5.5" screen. Its maybe the same weight as my dads Samsung S5 or very slightly heavier. I do a thread about this after I get it all set up. So far..... LOVE IT

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Super quick update... Just got my chinese Elephone P8000 via DHL today and WOW this is an awesome phone for the money ($170). Its a little bit heavy, but it is a 5.5" screen. Its maybe the same weight as my dads Samsung S5 or very slightly heavier. I do a thread about this after I get it all set up. So far..... LOVE IT
Ah that's cool to know let us know in time if it's still holding up good hehe.
You received it pretty quickly as well

slic500

Known Member
15/3/15
CONUS
Got a pair of silver G15 aviators in yesterday. They're pretty darn good considering I paid under $15 for them...real glass lenses, and they are spot on except for the labelling on the temples and the RB engraving on the left lens, which isn't an issue unless you're a Ray-Ban expert. I would definitely recommend them, they actually fit my face better than my gen pairs, which is kind of funny.

Here's the link to them on AE:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pola...-Tempered-Glass-eyewear-bands/1621167733.html

And here's some pics - the gold pair is gen, silver is rep.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Update:

Got my BV bag. Holy crap the quality is amazing. Spot on to the gen I saw in the store. Even my wife was fooled and got pissed because she thought I went and bought the gen haha. Considering she's extremely quick to pick out fakes on leather bags, I'd say it passes the test!