• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After a dirty dozen... 100% recommendable!

WatchyZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/22
Germany
I have now ordered 12 watches from Li. Each time the process was absolutely smooth. Jtime is certainly one of the more expensive TDs, but I am 100% satisfied. Li and Lana are always friendly and very quick with their responses. Queries are no problem. I would recommend contacting Li before ordering to see if the watch in question is really in stock.

Depending on the watch, it takes three days to one week for the QC pics (except for one rare model which took about a month), shipping to Germany always went smoothly and took about two to three weeks. Out of the 12 watches, I only had to reject one watch. I suspect (but don't know for sure) that Li and Lana screen out the crappy watches beforehand? Oh, and the one I rejected I initially greenlighted, but after a day I took a second look at the QC pics and noticed a crooked logo. Luckily, the watch hadn't shipped yet and Lana had no problem getting me a better one.

Planetdanny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/4/23
Rotterdam Netherlands
Sounds good
Had some td s
I rader pay something more that I know that the do there best to give you the watch you want
For good service you always come back

replicaenjoyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
Canada
Hey bro, thanks for your feedback. May I inquire how you get in contact with Li directly to check on inventory? I read his FAQ and I couldn't seem to find his contact info. Are you doing this through Whatsapp/Wechat?

Planetdanny

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/4/23
Rotterdam Netherlands
For me the same here
My go to
The best service
The make buying a rep a good and nice experience

Keep going like this !!!