• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice needed for big bang king power

Zer0suke

Looking Around
28/9/20
Hi, I'm new to buying rep watch. I'm interested in the big bang king power but can't seem to find any review here regarding it. I have sent an email to them and check regarding the version etc but they are currently on long holiday break so I'm trying my luck here to see anyone here own this and how's the quality and the flaws compared to the gen. Thanks in advance!

https://puretimewatch.io/big-bang-k...-black-dial-on-black-gummy-strap-hub4104.html

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Hi, I'm new to buying rep watch. I'm interested in the big bang king power but can't seem to find any review here regarding it. I have sent an email to them and check regarding the version etc but they are currently on long holiday break so I'm trying my luck here to see anyone here own this and how's the quality and the flaws compared to the gen. Thanks in advance!

https://puretimewatch.io/big-bang-k...-black-dial-on-black-gummy-strap-hub4104.html

V6 Factory do a very decent job with the Hublot reps. That particular King Power F1 48mm is the closest to gen F1 King power 48mm rep you can get. Unfortunately they haven't worked on that many other King Power Variations just the King Power F1's in this version, Gold Version and one called King Power Interlagos in Carbon Fibre . Good reviews so far so if you find a TD that can source one then great. Good luck.

Zer0suke

Looking Around
28/9/20
V6 Factory do a very decent job with the Hublot reps. That particular King Power F1 48mm is the closest to gen F1 King power 48mm rep you can get. Unfortunately they haven't worked on that many other King Power Variations just the King Power F1's in this version, Gold Version and one called King Power Interlagos in Carbon Fibre . Good reviews so far so if you find a TD that can source one then great. Good luck.

Thanks for your help. Seeing so many good review regarding this, have decided to purchase it from intime. Hopefully it will be a smooth process :D

Last edited:

logan37eb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/20
I highly recommend Geektime, he's been super helpful for me and can negotiate with the factories.