• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Admin of the Year - 2014

wimpie007

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/3/10
Damn I only voted for Joran because I thought the only vote he would get was mine
Now I see he's ahead ;-)

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Joran for his work keeping the forum up, but r2 deserves a mention for his work in the sale section.

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
Although all the great admins here deserve to be recognized for their service. There's three which stand out from my humble opinion. Joran evidently for his extreme care of the backend, coax for his hard work and dedication to keeping things running smoothly, and my personal choice as admin of the year Steelfish. His balanced fairness, compassion, patience, dedication, and honor simply is outstanding. A true gentleman and an indispensable valuable asset to the entire community. Keep up the stellar work gents!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
IMO, whilst I have a great respect and friendship with :r2d4:.....Joran The Great Flying Dutchman did work his Jedi'ness on the re-tool of the RWI board this past Fall. So, I gave my vote to him this year.

R2 you're bad ass.....Joran The Great, you're kicking major but son, keep up the good work. :p

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
This by far was the hardest decision of the polls.....it's taken this long for me to vote and without a word of a lie.....it literately came down to a toss of a coin.
coin-toss-cropped.gif

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Okay, now I make my move!

"Hey R2 and Joran! Go ahead and use my boat this time......."

184460.gif

:lol:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Thanks for the 16 votes guys! My new job has taken mucho time away and I'm using whats left for fun with the family.

Joran you have moved mountains since you have been here. Congrats!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats Joran you have made a very good job last year. Well deserved
Congrats also to R2D$ for the good result
ALE

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Congrats, I used Q5s boat last week, same thing happened to me, lol.