• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Admin of the Year - 2014

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The backroom boys who keep the wheels turning and the forum up and running.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I appreciate everything ALL of our admins do but this year has to go to Joran!!! Awesome job keeping this place alive!!!

D

d4m.test

Thanking All for the often needed, imparcial moderation job and advice received. Outstanding and special thanks to Joran in restoring the site and making it a faster and more responsive place to be:)

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
like the others as much as I appreciate everything you guys do here Joran getting us up on the server has to get my vote

Kudos to all without you guys I wouldn't have all the great forum friends I have

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Hard one...
DVL for taking care of all the account issues

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Thanks all, but keep in mind the others served a FULL year where I came around the corner just a few weeks/months ago! My vote goes to Rob, mostly just because I recognise myself in Rob. We have somewhat the same way of thinking and I like to discuss with Rob in chat as there was no topic yet we didn't agree on. :lol:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Tough one! I need at least three votes :lol:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Another tough voting

My vote goes to DVL

ALE

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Bravo to the entire admin team, your work is greatly appreciated guys.

This year my vote goes to Joran for restoring the forum, few things are as bad as being without rwi for days. Good job mate! :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Thanks Joran for the kind words. I feel the same. I hate this time of year because I feel everyone deserves the award. Since I am Red, I might cheat and have this all end up in a tie anyway. ;)

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I wanted to vote for R2, mainly because he thinks I'm a sexy devil. But...I had to give the vote to Joran. Great guy, awesome work on the new server, and he didn't screw my computer up when he used it remotely to try to reboot the thing, lol.

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
I wanted to vote for R2, mainly because he thinks I'm a sexy devil. But...I had to give the vote to Joran. Great guy, awesome work on the new server, and he didn't screw my computer up when he used it remotely to try to reboot the thing, lol.

But he got to see what you search for online. I'm impressed that he didn't ban you right after.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

Sexy Devil...that should be one of the awards categories. :)