• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About to order a 42mm PO, need dealer suggestions.

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Lay just got access to more stock the other day - good price service, QC pics and comms as you'd expect from any RWI TD. Mines on it's way...very excited.
+1 on going with Lay. When I inquired about one of these last week he was sold out and said he would notify me when he had more available. And he did just that. So I have one comming from him too.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Magic....you sure Lay is sold out?

He was waiting 3 weeks for stock on these and they came in during last weekend. He had a large backlog of orders to go through so he may well need even more stock to keep up but he was posting several new additions of these on his QC section up to as late as last night,.... so I would try him again.

Wc0wS

Known Member
16/4/11
Magic....you sure Lay is sold out?

He was waiting 3 weeks for stock on these and they came in during last weekend. He had a large backlog of orders to go through so he may well need even more stock to keep up but he was posting several new additions of these on his QC section up to as late as last night,.... so I would try him again.

Here is the email he sent me 4 days back.

ReplicaMake .com to me
show details Jun 20 (4 days ago)
Hi, item is not in stock will take 2-4 weeks. Thanks

Regards
Lay

I finally made a Virtual Credit Card and ordered from Marvellous. Mary wouldn't respond to my email and Toro only has wiretransfer payment or through paypal. MR is pretty good I hear right?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
MR is good, I've never ordered but only heard good things, enjoy! Let us know when you receive, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the PO!

Wc0wS

Known Member
16/4/11
MR is good, I've never ordered but only heard good things, enjoy! Let us know when you receive, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the PO!

Thanks! I'm actually concerned about clasp problem and I'm not sure what to do when I get the watch to reinforce the problem.

Also I'll post qc pics when I get them

Wc0wS

Known Member
16/4/11
lays version with a2836 is the cheapest ive seen at 198usd

What's the difference between that movement and the 2824?

EDIT: I've spoken to MR and resolved the issue. It was a problem on my part and not his. And I misquoted him in slight frustration. I'd still recommend him as he's a good guy.

I work in a hospital (Medical student) so I tend to get upset easily after a long day of work, it was entirely my fault and not his, my deepest apologies to him and the forum.

correctime

Banned
28/5/11
I don't know about how Lay addresses any customs issues that my come up but I submitted payment, 2 days later had QC pictures and video before my payment even cleared. I approved the QC pictures and the watch and within a couple hours I had an EMS tracking number. I've had no business from other dealers to compare but I think it went very well so far with Lay. As for the crooked hour markers, I think it may be the crystal causing it to look that way. The 12 marker on the one I have comming looks a tad bit crooked to me. But one in one picture.

lays version with a2836 is the cheapest ive seen at 198usd
I don't even see a Planet Ocean with a 2836 offered by him. 7750 in the Chrono's and 2824 in the PO's. The Ploprof's have the 2836's in them.

skidder715

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/11
What's the difference between that movement and the 2824?

EDIT: I've spoken to MR and resolved the issue. It was a problem on my part and not his. And I misquoted him in slight frustration. I'd still recommend him as he's a good guy.

I work in a hospital (Medical student) so I tend to get upset easily after a long day of work, it was entirely my fault and not his, my deepest apologies to him and the forum.

sorry in meant 2824

correctime

Banned
28/5/11
The 7750's are found in the chronograph models.