• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About To Jump In And Purchase 1st PAM111..just need a hand or push:)

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Honestly, go for a noob 111. Hfac has inaccurate dial color and slightly inferior movement. Though finishing is nice, its not accurate. If u are okay with the above mentioned, go for h fac then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trendyindian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/15
I'm in the same boat. I want a panerai soooo bad and was thinking of the noob Pam 111 v3. I was told that I should get the incabloc mod to make it look as accurate as possible. Also thinking about water proofing...

Gibolsky

9/8/15
Cheers kampachi,

i just checked out this post which filled me in with heaps of info and I decided on the noob..I have been in contact with sead and hope to purchase soon.

Have you had dealings with sead?

Gibolsky

9/8/15
Hey Bud,
i will check out the incabloc and pam111 v3.
Happy Hunting!

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
The inca is a nice mod however there will be 99 more tells. Any trained eye can pick out a fake movement. Swan neck, ratchet and crown wheels, op engravings and list goes on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon again in PAM Section

IMO this is not the moment to buy a Luminor Bettarini 44mm, because we are in a transition time from old to new cases and maker are mixing old and new parts in current casesets.
There is no assured perfect caseset at this moment.
Maybe the best option is waiting for Noob applying the new case (of course complete, including Slim Crown and if possible corrected CG lever) in all models, PAM 111 included.
As said by kampachi, although you make a mod in movement there will be a lot of remaining rep clues even for a semi-expert.

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

To get info about PAM replicas read:
"Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE" - Replica Search, Identification, Evaluation & Selection
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=107365

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I would always go noob for the most part, their finish is usually of higher quality

As ALE said, it would possibly be good to wait. There are many other good watch to choose from. If you absolutely need to buy a PAM111, go for it. Keep it in good condition and you'd be able to sell it here without losing very much

Gibolsky

9/8/15
Couldn't wait..lol
Just purchased my first Noob v3 PAM111 from sead.
Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery and receiving a quality rep.

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
Sead is awesome to deal with. You should have no issues there.
and
921_ct_aussie_day_zps0563fd1e.jpg

Gibolsky

9/8/15
your wrist is never too small.
i have a 6.5inch wrist..some would say that's too small for a PAM. Wear it like you own it and forget what others think.

CheapEspresso

Known Member
7/8/15
Damn, you guys are starting to convince me! I really do like the look of the Pam black seal....

CheapEspresso

Known Member
7/8/15
You know lots of skinny wrist people wear 44mm PAM. If you think PAM is too big, you can try the 42mm fantasy model.

-Trevor

Actually now I think about it, I may be able to get away with a 44mm panerai, just as a casual watch.