• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About Payment Method

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09

We now accept
Money Gram, Western Union, and Bank Wires. (No Paypal, sorry!)
Specific payment method we prefer may vary for each buyer, which will be discussed via emails only.
There are 10% discounts for most of the watches to cover the WU/MG/Bank Wire fees at the buyers' end.
Please note that discounts may not apply to watches already on special offer nor some watches with high value.

Payment instructions and payment information will be sent to each buyer only via
[email protected]

adam-ziggy

Looking Around
15/4/16
It's unfortunate credit cards are not accepted. It's much safer for the seller and the buyer. If there's an issue with the merchandise, a dispute can be filed. The merchant has 60 days to respond. More importantly if there's fraud, (merchandise is not what was advertised etc.) the buyer can get their money back directly from the credit card company. This keeps merchants honest.

sarlan19

19/6/14
It's unfortunate credit cards are not accepted. It's much safer for the seller and the buyer. If there's an issue with the merchandise, a dispute can be filed. The merchant has 60 days to respond. More importantly if there's fraud, (merchandise is not what was advertised etc.) the buyer can get their money back directly from the credit card company. This keeps merchants honest.

That's why there's a TD section here. Do as the TD says and you won't get ripped off. If you think you are dealing with Amazon you are in the wrong hobby.

As your first post you could of done much much better. I'm surprised you are not getting flamed already.

Btw some TDs accept cc, some don't. I personally use WU as its cheaper and I don't get problems with my cc provider for buying China goods.

If there is a problem, raise a ticket on the helpdesk. Mods will help you out if you are in your rights.

Reactions: ddp

rodan62052

28/1/15
You don't accept any credit cards which if you don't accept PayPal would be the only other safe way for a buyer to purchase?

adam-ziggy

Looking Around
15/4/16
My apologies. It was not my intent to offend. I was just stating my opinion of what's best for me. That doesn't mean that's best for everyone. I think the one big disadvantage for a dealer would be that 2% (or so) merchant fee credit card companies charge merchants. That cost would obviously have to be passed on to the customer.

Again my apologies....