• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About Me- Hello! My name is Melissa

rootbeerolly

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/4/24
Are you able to get a Rolex GMT Master II "Root Beer"?

Rolex GMT-Master II​

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
HI I'm interested in a Daytona 11650 do you have in stock and cost?
I only sell what I have in stock. I do not have one at this time. My stock changes frequently so please check back. You can find my watches in my section.

SketchyNoob

Getting To Know The Place
20/10/22
I've been busy with life and haven't been watching the forum for a while. It is GREAT to see a US (Midwest no less) TD; I will definitely do business with you soon. Looking at your previous posts, it looks like you primarily deal with Rolex reps. Do you expect to stock any other rep types as you build your base? I particularly like your philosophy of "entry level" reps to get a feeling for collecting.

TIC TIC

13/10/20
Hello, I was wondering if there is a location here that provides the websites of the dealers in order to shop. Forgive me I think i am missing something...:unsure:
Thanks

slipperino

Supporter
Certified
25/4/21
A little about me.

My Name
I'm Melissa, and I’m your average mid-west USA girl. I was introduced to RWI by a friend and was a lurker for a while before finally joining several years ago. I have collected many watches over the years including genuine Cartier and Breitling many low/mid-level like Dior, Michele, Movado, and countless Rolex, Chanel reps. I have recently decided to jump headfirst into the higher end modified scene by ordering a custom AP 67540 with real diamond bezel from @TWM Concierge 1 .

My Goal
As a dealer here I will only offer watches that I have in stock that I will ship within just a couple days by USPS Priority Mail.

I'll also bring more women's watches to the market which is long overdue. I will not take individual orders to source watches.

My Focus
I will focus on the lower, entry level watches for newer collectors who want to get their first taste of replica watches.
Thank you Melissa, having inventory in the US ready to ship will be a game changer. Look forward to doing business with you soon.

• Love
Reactions: USA IN STOCK

WatchNewbie47

17/5/24
Hi! New here myself and I think your watches are where I will make my first purchase. Look forward to seeing what you have in stock!

aghadden

24/5/24
Hello. I am looking for an oyster bracelet for a 5500 Air King needing 19mm 57 ends. Is this something you ight have in-stock or perhaps suggestions on where I might procure one?

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Hello. I am looking for an oyster bracelet for a 5500 Air King needing 19mm 57 ends. Is this something you ight have in-stock or perhaps suggestions on where I might procure one?
No, I'm sorry. I do not source parts. I would try another trusted dealer. You could also a store like www.startimesupply.com

Watches007

1/6/24
A little about me.

My Name
I'm Melissa, and I’m your average mid-west USA girl. I was introduced to RWI by a friend and was a lurker for a while before finally joining several years ago. I have collected many watches over the years including genuine Cartier and Breitling many low/mid-level like Dior, Michele, Movado, and countless Rolex, Chanel reps. I have recently decided to jump headfirst into the higher end modified scene by ordering a custom AP 67540 with real diamond bezel from @TWM Concierge 1 .

My Goal
As a dealer here I will only offer watches that I have in stock that I will ship within just a couple days by USPS Priority Mail.
I'll also bring more women's watches to the market which is long overdue.

My Focus
I will focus on the lower cost, entry level watches for newer collectors who want to get their first taste of replica watches.
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

• Haha
Reactions: USA IN STOCK