• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About Me- Hello! My name is Melissa

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
A little about me.

My Name
I'm Melissa, and I’m your average mid-west USA girl. I was introduced to RWI by a friend and was a lurker for a while before finally joining several years ago. I have collected many watches over the years including genuine Cartier and Breitling many low/mid-level like Dior, Michele, Movado, and countless Rolex, Chanel reps. I have recently decided to jump headfirst into the higher end modified scene by ordering a custom AP 67540 with real diamond bezel from @TWM Concierge 1 .

My Goal
As a dealer here I will only offer watches that I have in stock that I will ship within just a couple days by USPS Priority Mail.
I'll also bring more women's watches to the market which is long overdue.

My Focus
I will focus on the lower cost, entry level watches for newer collectors who want to get their first taste of replica watches.

Last edited:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: USA IN STOCK

USA IN STOCK

Hello, I'm Melissa
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
USA
Welcome! We women are in short supply here, thanks for bringing more ladie's styles!
No kidding! I was raised with 5 brothers so the beer is cold and the skin is thick.

There aren't a lot of options for us but I'll try to bring in what I can find that looks decent.

Reactions: var554 and Karbon74

Ladidadi

Supporter
Certified
20/1/23
USA
Welcome welcome! I have lady-sized wrists, so looking forward to your stock!

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Welcome Melissa.
When you say lower, entry level pieces. What exactly are we looking at. Are they more Ali express, DHgate, pieces. Or the better AAA. 2813 based? Can’t wait to check some of these out. I know a lot of people looking to get into rep collecting.
Women’s pieces are also welcome. Thanks for being here.
Cheers

Reactions: dax007

Alliegator

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/1/24
A little about me.

My Name
I'm Melissa, and I’m your average mid-west USA girl. I was introduced to RWI by a friend and was a lurker for a while before finally joining several years ago. I have collected many watches over the years including genuine Cartier and Breitling many low/mid-level like Dior, Michele, Movado, and countless Rolex, Chanel reps. I have recently decided to jump headfirst into the higher end modified scene by ordering a custom AP 67540 with real diamond bezel from @TWM Concierge 1 .

My Goal
As a dealer here I will only offer watches that I have in stock that I will ship within just a couple days by USPS Priority Mail.

I'll also bring more women's watches to the market which is long overdue. I will not take individual orders to source watches.

My Focus
I will focus on the lower, entry level watches for newer collectors who want to get their first taste of replica watches.
Welcome and best of luck. Do let us know if you ever get into the higher 1:1 reps. It would be great to get those closer to home.