• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A small review of my AP ROO Diver v5 from Lucy 1.7 years ago.

marculito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/13
I thought it was about time to make a small review of my AP ROO Diver v5 that I bought from Lucy december 2013 and received early January 2014.

I got the QC quite promptly and checked them. No real big issues with the watch and Lucy had chosen a really great one.

This was how the watch looked like when I received it almost 1 year and 7 months ago:
28ceps8.jpg

And this is how it now looks today after been used almost every day as my number 1 watch for daily usage:
2h7o4us.jpg

The watch have been running without any issues at all since I purchased it. Never been serviced but still runs smoothly. If I leave it on the coffee table Friday evening when I get back home from work and leave it there and pick it up at Sunday evening it still runs. So the reserve is really great and it probably adds + 1-3 seconds a day which is really good.

Now I'm about to purchase another round of watches but will begin with the AP 15400 (which I will mod a bit). You can't really go wrong with Lucy. She's really great at what she does and that's one of the reason I'll use her for my next purchases also and highly recommends her.

/Marculito

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes congrats, Lucy is a rare breed among TDs here, she really checks it out well, and that takes a while. Don't be surprised if after you approve her QC pics, she suddenly says, ooops, I found a small defect, or a piece of dust, or whatever, and says give me a few more days to get this one 'right' !! That is something !!