• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Simple Marina Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Here is an example of a simple Marina strap with black 415 cord. Two floating ammo styled keepers. As always 100% hand made by me without the use of any machines.
3a2b6346.jpg

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Another Simple Marina made from Oil Tanned Hide.

fdbe4bd1.jpg

4c7bced8.jpg

22a56fe9.jpg

94901910.jpg

d449967b.jpg

PKNutsy

Renowned Member
26/3/12
You say simple like they are basic but my friend these straps are awesome! the detail/ design and construction are just outstanding!!

Keep up your excellent work!

I actually emailed you about a strap for my PAM 243 however i do not get back home for another few weeks, however when i do get back on dry land i will give you my wrist size and watch details so i can get myself my first custom strap.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
You say simple like they are basic but my friend these straps are awesome! the detail/ design and construction are just outstanding!!

I actually emailed you about a strap for my PAM 243 however i do not get back home for another few weeks, however when i do get back on dry land i will give you my wrist size and watch details so i can get myself my first custom strap.

You got it.

You got it.

You got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.