• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A Noobs guide to Asian Made Movements

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Keep bumping....Doin the bump. KC And The Sunshine Band style

Dammit what happened to the pics? Shit fire I gotta fix that

cpd2186

Runway Model
5/4/16
Well bless your little heart
Rob, do you know where to get a Seagull ST1903? I'm trying to build a 6241 and would like to use it. Sead is sending me a case, I just can't find any of the normal parts suppliers that have it. Found 2 on the bay and neither of them could tell me the vph (I want slow beat to be more gen like). My last thought is asking Alpha watches if they sell the movement separately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I'd check Ofrie or Startime. What you need to do is find out that the code is if you will....Like the Shanghai a7750 is a 3Lfxr os someshit. I'd search eBay for a Seagull 1903 and find out what it is called in the sales world. That make sense? Once you get that number THEN search Ofrie or Startime if you can get IN Startime.

Good luck,

robbie

cpd2186

Runway Model
5/4/16
I'd check Ofrie or Startime. What you need to do is find out that the code is if you will....Like the Shanghai a7750 is a 3Lfxr os someshit. I'd search eBay for a Seagull 1903 and find out what it is called in the sales world. That make sense? Once you get that number THEN search Ofrie or Startime if you can get IN Startime.

Good luck,

robbie
Thank you sir!

Sent from the RWI mobile app