• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A NICE FISHING HOLE

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
A great retreat when I have the time.

Picture045.jpg

sye46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/06
nice...... i need to learn how to enjoy fishing more. i tend to fall asleep.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Mercy...Believe I would throw a buzzbait over the vegatation early in the morning. Switch to a spinnerbait after topwater bite ends. Then drop Texas rig plastic worm around the edges of the grass. :wink:

Higgy 8)

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Looks spring fed. My wife grew up around Bennet Springs, MO. Another great trout stream. We moved futher south, and fished alot in the White river in Arkansas. Fishing is a great pass time that we try to enjoy where ever we park the RV.

rah

29/3/06
Higgy-Seems you have fished for a few bass-Great looking fishing hole.

I enjoy my summer trips to Canada for our fly in trip to fish for trophy Northern and Walleye. Have made that trip several times. Pretty close to fishing heaven. Last year 6 of us caught over 1800
walleye in the week we were there.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Looks spring fed. My wife grew up around Bennet Springs, MO. Another great trout stream. We moved futher south, and fished alot in the White river in Arkansas. Fishing is a great pass time that we try to enjoy where ever we park the RV.

A long time ago you could go to Bennett Springs and catch some pretty nice trout. Those were the days, fly fishing and enjoying nature. Not any more though. The White River is very nice. If you like to canoe I love the Eleven Point and, of course, the Buffalo.

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I lived 3 miles from the Buffalo just south of Harrison for 14 years. Beautiful area...just no money to be made in the area.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I lived 3 miles from the Buffalo just south of Harrison for 14 years. Beautiful area...just no money to be made in the area.

There is a very nice cave just south of Harrison. FENTON's. Huge cave and very beatiful. I have been there several times.

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
Where I fish is not for the faint of heart. Choke Canyon in south Texas. Don't dangle your feet over the side of the boat!!!!!! :lol: I was about 30-40 feet away from this cute critter...hehehehe Hard to get scale, but he was about 17 feet long :shock:

Higgy 8)

:shock:

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
You guys remember what happened to Fredo in the Godfather when he went fishing....

Godfather2Fredo.jpg

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
erd04056 said:
These bad boys are on the greasy side. Threw him back.

florida0129gy.jpg

Not sure I would want to try manatee!!!!!!! hehehe

Higgy 8)