• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A member's history and a" family", through the years.

russtang

14/8/06
Beautiful story Gio. You have quite the knack for storytelling. I can really tell you have your heart in everything you write. Thanks!

BlueRod37

8/5/09
off topic i know (sorry gio), but how many of you watched the movie Angels and Demons????

was tom hanks wearing this mickey mouse watch?!?

look what i saw yesterday night in an Irish Pub (in France), i instantly recognized it !!!
it was a girl wearing it and when i told her that she has a very nice watch she told me, i know i bought because Tom Hanks has one in Angels&Demons.
She never watched the movie, but in the book it's written !!

see the pictures ^^
Sorry for Low quality but it was after 4 pints of Bear and it was in a pub....

DSC09900.jpg

DSC09901.jpg

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
A great story, really love it.

Nice to have you here.

Someday i'll try to mod the cg on my GMT :)

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Now thats a quality post. Happy to have you here!
Great watches, a learning experience. they and you were wellt raveled with a nice young lady on your arm. To borrow a phrase....for you "Life is good"

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Excellent post, Gio. That's quite a journey. I look forward to your reviews and tutorials, the pictures are always excellent. It was you and Fakey whose tutorials inspired me to play around with an old sub clone I had. Completely disassembled it and reassembled it (and it still works!). I would not have dared attempt that before coming to RWI. You are a true asset to this forum. Best wishes for your journey ahead.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
bump for a great post, cannot believe it is the first time i read this!!

Charles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/10
Awesome post, I wish every important member would do that.

advuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/09
appreciate the original post is 6 months old.. but it's the first time I've seen it and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your journey through the rep world!

Great pics!

thanks gioarmani!