• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A long and stoney way but with a happy end. Thanks Steve!

Sammy77

Looking Around
28/4/20
Out of my experince (purchasing a Seamaster) in 2019 with Steve, I can confirm that Steve is definitely a trustful dealer.

My story means my order of an Omega - Seamaster 300m 2018 SS/SS Grey VSF V2 Asia 8800 started at the end of April in 2019. After ordering the wtach everthing was going as scheduled until the watch was retained at the EU customs office (in Spain). I got in touch with the custom office and asked them to return the parcel, but they told me that just the sender can do a request of return, so I informed Steve about it. Afterwards he did a request of return via his local shipping agent.

After many, many weeks (the 25th of July) the watch was returned to Steve. After receiving the watch he has sent it back again to me, but this time he did not use DHL for the shipping instead he used EUB. Finally at the 27th of August 2019 I got the wtach in my hand.

In one of our conversations Steve told me the following: "We guarantee it will be able to reach. No worries on that" and I have to admit he kept his word. What makes a trusted dealer = "A man a word".

Regarding the watch I would like to say, that the exterior means the appearance of the watch and its details are very nice and very good!

The "Asia 8800" movement looks original but unfortunatly the watch is runnung a bit slow. We talk about 11 to 13 seconds on 24 hours.

Best regards
Sam

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Thank you Sam.

You have waited so long patiently.

Hope to cooperate with you again.

steve